Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
As a patreon of his I am disappointed that they finally caught up with him (or someone squealed) but as long as he keeps making good quality stuff it should be ok hopefully someone makes a patch to play the game how it was meant to be played no "Step" nonsense haha.

GoysBoyToy

Mar 5, 2018
if the changes are only going to be diologue/context based then are we still getting the Jenny and Diane updates?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
if the changes are only going to be diologue/context based then are we still getting the Jenny and Diane updates?
Not for now, no. DC doesn't want to do those bits of work twice since after all the story would likely be different and dialog still requires posing etc. So yes, he could do them, as he said, but not for now and things like the cult etc. will get priority (what excatly will of course be up to the patreon vote).

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Not for now, no. DC doesn't want to do those bits of work twice since after all the story would likely be different and dialog still requires posing etc. So yes, he could do them, as he said, but not for now and things like the cult etc. will get priority (what excatly will of course be up to the patreon vote).
He said on stream a while ago that he might just add the content when the game is finished and move on to another project. So maybe we wont be getting any new incest at all.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
According to California Law "stepshit" as you call it isn't actually illegal just so you are aware. A few pages ago I list what constituted incest as defined by California laws, if you are wondering why I used California laws specifically because its based there and for all intents and purposes in some states you can fuck your family members as long as you don't make babies because reasons.... fuck if I know America has some weird laws on a state by state basis.

Exert for the wiki on laws in america
has repealed its criminal incest statute, and only criminalizes incestuous marriage. "targets only parental figures", and does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older

Edit/ PS: Some states do have step relatives as being illegal while others do not if this is what you are implying then if I'm not mistaken California is one of the states that does not imply that as being illegal if it did then a lot of the weirdos in hollywood would be in prison.
Murder is against the law in California, too, but many games have killing as part of a story. This is fiction, fictional characters, not real, made up, imaginary.

The only reason this is happening is Paypal. The company has been on a jihad against ANY kind of adult content for many years. They've frozen accounts on sex toy manufacturers and on academics who simply advocate for the legalization of prostitution. Paypal hates erotica and sex work. They are total scum. Since Patreon is basically a subsidiary company of Paypal at this point, the dumbing down of fictional media will continue.

Here's an old article that was written before Patreon's crusade expanded into the world of make-believe.

GoysBoyToy

Mar 5, 2018
Did he say that or are you just talking out your ass?

GoysBoyToy

Mar 5, 2018
Couldn't the Patreons still vote for Jenny?

rle68

May 28, 2017
All you doomsayers saying this that and its over and blah blah fucking blah i have but this to say to you!
54049ff508405e4e9cc507c12deaeb0b.jpg

Reactions: Vibescu

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Couldn't the Patreons still vote for Jenny?
If she'd be in the poll, yes. But I doubt that's going to happen.
Did he say that or are you just talking out your ass?
He said it today and several times within the last days.
He said on stream a while ago that he might just add the content when the game is finished and move on to another project. So maybe we wont be getting any new incest at all.
Well everything will depend on patreon alternatives. If he'll find something good it may happen sooner and I' say there'll certainly be some kind of update at some point anyway since I doubt he'd not give them at least a little bit of conclusive content. I'd wait at leats a couple of months and see what happens. It wouldn't be the first time that he's changing his plans.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
lol someone is already posting some stuff about ''patch'' under new status update.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
lol someone is already posting some stuff about ''patch'' under new status update.
Well, a patch can bring old dialog back but can't introduce new content. And I can totally understand that DC doesn't want people who aren't related to the project to coin those dialogs for him and change his vision of the game and story. So his only way out of that problem would be to release those patches himself which would mean a lot of additional work and likely the risk to get his whole project banned by patreon in case they find out.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
I wondered if Mia might have been part of the problem. The setting is school and her age isn't made explicit. Good to see the page back though.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, a patch can bring old dialog back but can't introduce new content. And I can totally understand that DC doesn't want people who aren't related to the project to coin those dialogs for him and change his vision of the game and story. So his only way out of that problem would be to release those patches himself which would mean a lot of additional work and likely the risk to get his whole project banned by patreon in case they find out.
Well, it WON'T HAPPEN. This afternoon/evening/night said he won't make a "Patreon patch" and an "incest patch" each time he's going to release an update. So, there won't be patches FROM HIM. And There won't be NEW incest content as long as he stays with Patreon.

This is what he said. Nothing more, nothing less. So, let's forget new Sis, Mom and Aunt content for the time being.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, it WON'T HAPPEN. This afternoon/evening/night said he won't make a "Patreon patch" and an "incest patch" each time he's going to release an update. So, there won't be patches FROM HIM. And There won't be NEW incest content as long as he stays with Patreon.

This is what he said. Nothing more, nothing less. So, let's forget new Sis, Mom and Aunt content for the time being.
I was actually talking about user made patches and why those are - in effect - likely an additional reason why DC won't make any further updates to sis', Diane's and mum's story. If he'd release new "clean" content for those some users would remodel it and coin a new narrative that isn't his. That's of course my interpretation but likely an additional point next to "too much work" .

Reactions: Trapezio

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, fuck. It had to happen I guess.
I hope we'll at least have the incest content as far as it is now remain in game with patches by DC or fans.

I really fucking hate patreon and those sons of bitches who keep reporting games to them.

I'm sorry, but I really don't see how I can continue to support anybody on patreon, when their policies make me want to vomit constantly.
I guess I'll cancel all my pledges now.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes