TimtheEnchanter23

Jul 4, 2017
correct me if I am wrong but don't you name the characters who live in the house? Can't you just put the name as mom or sis instead of the "names" that will be in place? just skim over the part about this is my "land lady/ foster mom/ nanny".

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
dialog's change only and hopefully modders can change back to original or make patch.
DC actually still can make content for women in the house, 'cause it will not against the guideline.
we know DC's team will clean up the codes, so maybe not only it will be save compatible, but modders will be easier to spot what can be change and not.

and for whatever it is, I'm waiting for this game.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
sorry for my ignorance but I read on the forum that if DC published SS on his site (summertimesaga.com) the original version of the game patreon would immediately close the account and the page on the site patreon, is that correct? but if DC would delete on the site of patreon the links that refer to its sites, patreon would still have power of veto? If that were the case it would be enough to put its own sites on the original version and on patreon the version requested by patreon ... apparently it's just a matter of dialogue and code and not making new renderings, is what I say correct?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
sorry for my ignorance but I read on the forum that if DC published SS on his site (summertimesaga.com) the original version of the game patreon would immediately close the account and the page on the site patreon, is that correct? but if DC would delete on the site of patreon the links that refer to its sites, patreon would still have power of veto? If that were the case it would be enough to put its own sites on the original version and on patreon the version requested by patreon ... apparently it's just a matter of dialogue and code and not making new renderings, is what I say correct?
IT WON'T HAPPEN. He said he's NOT going to make 2 different versions.

EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP IMAGINING THINGS. If you want to know what DC's going to do, you know where to find the infos: HIS PATREON PAGE, HIS WEBSITE AND HIS PICARTO STREAMS.

He CLEARLY STATED WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO and WHAT HE'S NOT GOING TO DO. Just check it, for chrissake.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017

EVERYONE, PLEASE STOP IMAGINING THINGS. If you want to know what DC's going to do, you know where to find the infos: HIS PATREON PAGE, HIS WEBSITE AND HIS PICARTO STREAMS.

He CLEARLY STATED WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO and WHAT HE'S NOT GOING TO DO. Just check it, for chrissake.

Ok, sorry, I did not want to make you angry, I just asked questions to better understand the situation. anyway thanks for the answer, I'm sorry again.

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016

No

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
You know, I have to say......2018 has so far shaped up to be a real shitty year. Except for the Patriots losing the Superbowl, I can't think of one redeeming thing that's happened yet. Not. One. Thing. Shit, even the Olympics weren't all that great.

I write smut stories on AO3, and after 4 years of being a member, they suddenly decided (after someone complained) that there were issues with all 28 stories I had posted there, and straight up deleted 3 of them, without giving me an opportunity to fix them. I got the issues resolved, but still....4 years, and they suddenly decide that it's a problem. Give me a break....

On YouTube, they're handing out strikes to gun channels because of butt-hurt Liberals and media frenzy. MAC had to temporarily shut his channel down until he got them resolved.

And now this.....Cookie gets told off by Patreon.

Yeah, so far 2018 can go fuck itself. If I was any dumber, I'd think that there was some sort of internet conspiracy building somewhere. Because this really fucking sucks.

Sorry....what can I say; it's 2 in the morning.

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017
is it only me or does it feel like dark cookie would like to move on from summertime saga rather sooner than later? i mean on the streams he is already loudly thinking about his next project and in the last patreon post he states that he's working toward finishing summertime saga, but isn't SS supposed to be only 20% finished at the moment? maybe it's just me but i'm worried that he will lose his motivation to work on SS especially with the dumb patreon shit surrounding this game now and him not being able to completly do what he wants with his game for the time being

Reactions: Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
is it only me or does it feel like dark cookie would like to move on from summertime saga rather sooner than later? i mean on the streams he is already loudly thinking about his next project and in the last patreon post he states that he's working toward finishing summertime saga, but isn't SS supposed to be only 20% finished at the moment? maybe it's just me but i'm worried that he will lose his motivation to work on SS especially with the dumb patreon shit surrounding this game now and him not being able to completly realize his vision
I hope he's not calling it quits! I really like his game (it's a bitch to constantly have to update it though).

I'll admit: I don't follow him on Patreon. In fact, I barely know anything about Patreon at all, and I only go there when something interests me.....which isn't often.

My question is: does he HAVE to use Patreon? He only uses it for donations for his work, right? Can't he go elsewhere?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So much doom and gloom. I can't wait for the update to drop with the 'official unofficial' lewdpatch that dc and his team will in no way be affiliated with *cough cough* maybe then all the doomsayers can just shut the fuck up.

Azzar rraf

May 19, 2017
Unless the stories of the family are intertwined (threesome or foursome), why doesnt DC make optional patches of sis and aunt diane new content after other parts of the game are done with? He could make them separate standalone segments and upload them on his main site, as i see it, the manner in which the game has progressed so far, every character has had their own separate story except for the mia and helen route. Secondly, the optional patches could only focus on sis or the aunt and could have nothing to do with the other parts of the game. (I assume that this the stories of the sis and the aunt are not to be mixed with the stories of other characters of the game.) "In effect he would be making a completely new and a smaller project" not related to the one on patreon

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
The only change will be the the MC will no longer be the son & just a friend of the family most probably. :evilupset:

JimboKern

Oct 12, 2017
Haven't really kept up with the streams lately. Did he mention anything regarding a possible release time yet?

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The best part in a incest game is when the characters are so doubtful about their actions.
This not just the word "Mom" - "Sister" - "Son" but whole dialogue.
"...but this is my Mom, this is so wrong" / "I can't do it, it's my son...". In this moment you can feel grow up the scene and
when you break the taboo you get the climax.

If you make a game without this part and the MC have sex with some characters called Mom o Siserts you just fail

Luckily I understand in DC's post, he is preparing a Patreon Patch

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
I don't think it will affect the yoga updates, just the relation between erik and his mom.
You don't understand, DC already said that the reason why he won't do family updates is because it'd mean that he needs to do 2 stories, one for patreon and true story for the game, so same rule aplies to yoga, because he'd need to sacrifice real story for the sake of patreon guidelines meaning no yoga updates until 2k20 rip

Reactions: Paprika
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes