Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
looking at patreon page for game, there a comment that it be released today for patreons only.

don't know if that true or not, but thought I share
i dont think it is that important anymore, best part of the internetz is staying anonymous no matter what. After that relase for patrons hits the field many adult game link sites will just share it right away

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Ok this is strange.I asked what happened in the last stream but my comment is missing now.Is the site buggy?Gotta go and find an admin i guess.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys, any news or new art about Principal?
you may wanna check devs development road map constantly shared around here internetz. They announce pretty much what are they going to update and i havent seen principal innit.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'm probably one of the most elder statesman on this site and I love the artwork in the game, I really dig sis, desperately want to bang Roxxy, fuck up Dexter's shit and do diabolical things with the blue haired rap girl and her sister. Finding this game in it's infancy is what first brought me to F95 to become a member. I really would have liked to continue on with it from update to update but I have just lost interest doing the same mundane things again and again to get my stats up and then every time the switches change for Mom & Sis and I've had enough. Being old, I'm not into MILFS cause I already sleep with one every night, I want the stuff that I can't have which is probably contrary to most players cause they consistently vote to fuck the old broads... As for bugs they don't bother me as long as I can get past them or the dev can fix them.
While i'm still not too old(i have still to reach my thirties)i can understand some of your interests and even say that i had the same motives to like the game(i still love the art DC does)but the pacing he puts on his works kinda made me giving up on pledging to him,the problem with the saves barely bothers me since i play lots of rogue-like games and beggining from zero barely bothers me(depending on the game)as for MILFs i dont really care about that on the game,i was one of the few who voted on judith content most of the last polls and was very happy when mia was the one getting her story in update 14...i surely like mature woman but i'm not that exigent in a game...

Like I said in another post, I'll take them ALL. 18 to 80 blind, crippled or crazy.
Talked as a true completionist bro,made me shed a manly tear of joy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: llong0415

_Ghostly

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
i hope is true. 4 month ~ Why are we stay here?....
Guys, the update is almost here. Why is everyone freaking out?
Four month is a long time yes, but from what I've seen and heard in DarkCookie's almost daily live streams, they work really hard on it and it will add a lot of new content to the game.

And I don't want to annoy anyone, but yesterday in the live stream, we (patreons) had the opportunity to decide if the next update (0.16 Roxxy update) should be split into two smaller releases or in one large update. Most ppl wanted to get everything at once which means the next update will take at least the same amount of time as this update because, as DC stated, the Roxxy update gonna be a huuge one.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
This is the only update from him that has taken this long, not every update. And what he is making while doing it, is nobodies business to have an opinion about.
Sorry but it's not true.
The sister update a year ago took more than 2 months back then when it was supposed to be released around end march\mid april but ended up being released in late May, and pretty much had the same amount of sex scenes of the mom, if not less.
That's when i stopped supporting DC.
The fault was the coders being really slow, and i remember it that DC made a post apologizing for that, only that now the time between releases is getting wider and wider.

jikhak

May 5, 2017
Four month is a long time yes, but from what I've seen and heard in DarkCookie's almost daily live streams, they work really hard on it and it will add a lot of new content to the game.

And I don't want to annoy anyone, but yesterday in the live stream, we (patreons) had the opportunity to decide if the next update (0.16 Roxxy update) should be split into two smaller releases or in one large update. Most ppl wanted to get everything at once which means the next update will take at least the same amount of time as this update because, as DC stated, the Roxxy update gonna be a huuge one.
good to know

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
I get the argument against DC for perpetuating the release and the seemingly arbitrary, or nonexistent release date for the patch, and I get the counterargument, but jesus christ, the degree of bickering on this forum is just unreal for the topic it's in regards to lol. I think the solution is pretty simple; if you don't approve of his practices, don't support him on patreon, the releases are still free to you. If you do like what he's doing, support it. I'm not saying criticism is wrong, but the arguments taking place here have long past the form of constructive criticism. If his practices resonate with enough people, they'll also vote with their wallets, and he'll pick up the pace, or he'll fade into oblivion, that's just how things go. Still, although I don't post much here at all, I find myself coming back here to read the hilarious sperging out every now and then. Thanks for the entertainment fellas.

But seriously, some of you guys really need to reevaluate your lives at some point. >_>
You can just take your logical and well-reasoned argument and shove it! This is a forum on t3h Interwebz! x'D

Seriously though, when it gets to the point that posts just asking, "When's the update coming out?" are a nice break from the rest of the thread, it's gotten a bit silly.

And while I do appreciate that SS is generally thought of as just a fap game, I'm just fucked up enough to actually enjoy the story bits between the fappy bits. If I do get desperate, there's a metric fuckton of other fappable materials out there after all. Heck, there's at least an Imperial fuckton of stories out there with sexy bits that are well written enough to enjoy.

--It's okay though, because I can't re-evaulate a life that I don't actually have in the first place. ;D

Reactions: llong0415

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know this should have been posted before but now lets look forward to the next up date of v.16

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Caligula

MalcolmSex

Nov 26, 2017

so prepare for 4 months of dev time to become the norm for every update lol
tbh i have nothing against every update becoming big, but DC desperatly needs to change the way he develops the game
he needs to look for another artist ASAP, i don't believe for a second that there is no one out there who can't imitate his artstyle

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
He's still under no obligations to most here, to meet any artificial deadlines.
he has never been under any obligations expect patronage rewards. It has been like this since game is free. I dont get people complaining about this anymore. I mean it is donate so i may relase some shit kind of deal. People are acting like demanding refunds from Lance armstrong atm.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes