chu hac phong

Jan 5, 2018
anyone know how to repair the freaking flute :D?
Talk to Erik at the cafeteria then go to yours gara u will find a drill and then go to raven hill u will find the branch on the ground near the tree. After that come back to gara and click on the green table near mom car.

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
has anyone found a solution to this?
Try looking in the cafeteria if you're looking for him during the week. Instead of hanging out in his room during school hours like in previous versions, I found him sitting at one of the tables in the cafeteria with his cards.

thebeatman

Jan 5, 2018
ok pro tip for anyone having problems with the eve minigame
open cheat engine use speedhack and reduce the speed to 0.25
then hit the notes when they are halfway over the line ...

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Is it a bug with the master key? I have it in my backpack but when I try to open the locker I get the text for not having it, and when I go back to headmasters office the key is still there and I try to get it again but I get the same isue, and I can't get the flute and the book from Dexter.

Daiz

Jan 29, 2018
Guys if you want to skip through everything just download the CG rip or extract it yourself. It's so easy.
Just put this file in the game folder (same as the lewdpatcher) and launch the game. It'll extract everything into an unpacked folder in the root directory.

As far as I can tell, these are the new scenes:
- 2 nude scenes with Dewitt: bj and from behind
- 2 nude scenes with Okita: handjob and ride on top
- 2 nude scenes with Ross: handjob and reverse ride on top
- 3 nude scenes with the default teacher: missionary and ride
- 1 nude scene with principal and girl: just tits

Not worth trying to fight the lewdpatcher and begging for savegames. Just do the grind or extract the resources.

Reactions: aeonium and if95

Jus7M3

Aug 15, 2017
I have the master key for lockers and I have spoken to Dexter, but the book is nowhere to be found... any help?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
School did not unlock with the Incest-Patch, fixed it buy playing without the Patch until I unlocked it. Then a minute after when I met Aunt first it bugged out again.

I guess I'll wait for a few updates.

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
I'm very glad, but the game does not start
I first thought it was because of MOD, but he did not go without it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 4, in <module>
config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\top secret\SummertimeSaga-0151-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.15.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\top secret\SummertimeSaga-0151-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.15.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 1, in script
init python:
File "D:\top secret\SummertimeSaga-0151-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.15.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\top secret\SummertimeSaga-0151-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.15.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 4, in <module>
config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
File "D:\top secret\SummertimeSaga-0151-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.15.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 618, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.14.51

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Gonna have to ask cuz I've been doing this for about almost an hour. Where are the magazine's for Ross' class?

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
Okay, about "Debbie's friend Diana".. Why? Can't Diana still be Debbie's sister? It's not like Debbie and Diana will have sex, our character is the one who will have sex both Diana and Debbie. And according to story, we have no family connection with Diana nor Debbie... Why there is a need to remove family connection between Diana and Debbie? Let them be sisters again jesus christ >->

edit: or cheating someone with that one's family member is being taken as "incest" too? Even though cheater has no family connection with none of them?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The files are encoded with .webp . So you need to convert them with for example this site. , or you can right click the image and view them in for example chrome.

With kind regards, dankmaster
Thanks for this and for those looking for an offline freeware solution I came across XnView MP

I'm currently trying it out and so far it's doing a great job.

For other freeware converters I found this list

Reactions: aeonium
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes