Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Well, I wasted several hours I should've slept instead, but I've finally got all the four teachers grinded out.

Managed to bypass most of the bugs people have mentioned here.

Out of all of them, Dewitt is definitely my fave, with the music teacher second. Admittedly, it seems that maybe Dewitt has received a bit more attention than the others. Still, the first scene when she twerks for you - absolute fucking gold.

In terms of story, I think they've done a pretty good job in making the classmates relevant and use their varying personalities and interests in forwarding the different plotlines. I noticed that Erik, in particular, goes from being what some have complained about being a burden, to now being presented as the one dude who'll never abandon you. I think that's cool, they've got a nice dynamic going. In the same vein, I feel so fucking bad for Judith, poor thing. Her being bullied is a lot more prominent now and I hope we get some resolution to that. Mia is also involved in some more stuff, including some racy stuff with the art teacher, which is awesome. And hell: we even got to see some more Principal Smith - which makes me very happy, because goddamn, those tits. :D

The version desperately needs a quest tracker or something though. Sometimes, if you miss some dialogue, you really have to start guessing where you're going. That being said, if you actually pay attention to the text, instead of just clicking ahead like a horny idiot, you should be able to pick things up.

The music minigame is a fucking pain in the ass. It's not actually that hard, but it keeps going even after you've clearly failed, and you can't escape out of them, which means you're caught repeating and repeatin until you manage to get it right, which can take a lot of time. There is also no way of bypassing it in the cheat mode, which there really should be, like with all the others minigames. The same goes for the maze quest minigame - which is now how you gain intelligence. It would be nice if they actually told you that instead of just having you guess again.

As a sidenote, I'll say that there is a potential language mistake in the French teacher storyline - she tells you to meet her in her office in the evening, but when you get there, she says "Bonjour", where she should've said "Bonsoir" (good evening), I believe. My French is limited though, so maybe I'm off on this one.

Oh, and one last point which doesn't have much to do with this particular version, but it's been annoying for a while - the Charisma requirement for getting into the showers with Roxxy is too high. It's an event that triggers only a few days in, and requires almost full Charisma, which puts the game into a weird bottleneck situation. It should've required max two or three pips of Charisma, imho.

Also, I'm not gonna upload any saves because I'm dead tired now, and it's probably better that people who haven't played it wait for the inevitable hotfix patch that will come soon, so you don't get whatever bugs are currently affecting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavpal and jackkane

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Doing the music teacher's talent show quest and got stuck in the part I should build a fake guitar. Got the wood by the tree-house but when MC gets to the garage he mentions there isn't any paint around and he should ask Debbie about it.

There's option to ask Debbie at all, tried at morning, evening, night, tried making some progress in her storyline thinking maybe I got stuck because it was waiting for an event to happen, nothing.
ask debbie, then go to diane house, go to shed, take paint, go home, go to garage

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Right at the start I can't get the School unlocked. I visit Erik and it says School unlocked, but it does not unlock...

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
I've done it perfectly several times and all I get is boos.
It's very specific. You don't press the keys right after the note is BEYOND the line. The note has to be on the line, but like more on the other side if that makes sense? The tip at the top of screen says to press it when the note CROSSES the line. It does not mean the note should be across it completely. Hope this helps

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes