ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Alright so I read someone's advice to delete the summertime saga folder in appdata (I had 2) and that fixed the problem of events resetting when quitting the game/reloading.

Now I have to go back to an earlier save to see if I can salvage the art teacher. So far the music teacher (Dewitt) is the best, the other two I've completed only have one scene each and they're very underwhelming.

EDIT: Okay, scratch that, my older files still loop SOME events, not all of them, for some reason. Judith and the art teacher always play their first "cutscene" even if I just move to another room and return.

They delayed all the way till today to release THIS shitty build? They could've released on monday and gotten a LOT of feedback to fix this crap.

thebeatman

Jan 5, 2018
Alright so I read someone's advice to delete the summertime saga folder in appdata (I had 2) and that fixed the problem of events resetting when quitting the game/reloading.

Now I have to go back to an earlier save to see if I can salvage the art teacher. So far the music teacher (Dewitt) is the best, the other two I've completed only have one scene each and they're very underwhelming.
where in appdata are these saves? i dont see any

hurrdurrpenis

Oct 19, 2017
Doing the music teacher's talent show quest and got stuck in the part I should build a fake guitar. Got the wood by the tree-house but when MC gets to the garage he mentions there isn't any paint around and he should ask Debbie about it.

There's option to ask Debbie at all, tried at morning, evening, night, tried making some progress in her storyline thinking maybe I got stuck because it was waiting for an event to happen, nothing.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hopefully someone can update the CG rip into actual photo files. I'm not going to sit and convert every single photo to a web page then have to look at every single web page individually for hundreds of photos.
All you have to do is install the codec or w/e you want to call it. I did that for Dreaming of Dana.

Hopefully somebody has the console command to fix that poem shit. It doesn't even show up in the afternoon for me.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
This game is super buggy! All this time waiting so they could supposedly be fixed and yet here we all are having problems.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
so curious what back story cookie wrote for the family fuckery scenes?
The mom is now the dead dad's old friend, the sister is now just a girl renting a room in the house, and I think it's the same deal for Erik and Mrs. Johnson, he just "rents" a room or something. Aunt Diane is now just a friend of "the lady formerly known as Mom", even though they look EXACTLY alike.

Makes no sense because how in the hell are the MC and Erik childhood friends? Whose house is it? If it's the former-mom's house the MC never lived there until a month ago. If it's the MC's house how did it become a boarding house within a month?

I'm too tired for this shit and I'm salty that I'm gonna have to start a whole new game next time because the one teacher bugged out on my playthrough. AT THE VERY LEAST, the teachers' content is standalone so you don't need to progress any other stories or whatnot for it. As far as I know, I mean.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes