Code:
i = persistent.cookie_jar
for k in i.keys():
    if i[k]['unlocked'] == False:
        i[k]['unlocked'] = True
    for sk in i[k]['gallery'].keys():
        if i[k]['gallery'][sk] == False:
            i[k]['gallery'][sk] = True
If you want to type less, you may try to use this code (without some sanity checks of the previous one):
Code:
for k in i.keys():
    i[k]['unlocked'] = True
Use the tutorial in the OP to enable the console in your instance of the game (it's in the "Passwords/Cheat" section).
I type all this in but it still doesn't unlock all the scenes. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Samanx

Mar 27, 2018
hi please someone explain what is incest patch ?
what different between before and after install this patch in game ?

Metto Tornado

Dec 24, 2017
i hate to be the one who bursts the bubble ... but the incest patch is no good at all ... i appreciate the effort but it need a hell lot of fixing ... better off playing the game pretending incestual content than playing with the patch

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
guys but the cheat mode mode was correct? if not someone can explain to me the history of the strings where to create them and in which folder do you need to insert them? thank you

(sorry my english )

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
this update... holy fuck it's so good
i'm not one who sucks dc dick usually but he did fantastic work on this one. all the small interactions between the students are funny and fill the school with life. the creativity in the quests is amazing. the small teases (ronda, eve etc) are 10/10. i loved the quest where u get eve's backpack back to her. this game man, i wish that once it's finished i could erase my memory and play it again completly fresh.

tony2828

Jul 28, 2017
Here's how to unlock all scenes with the new Cookie Jar:

Open console (Shift + O) and type the following:
Code:
for k in i.keys():
    if i[k]['unlocked'] == False:
        i[k]['unlocked'] = True
        if i[k]['gallery'][sk] == False:
If you want to type less, you may try to use this code (without some sanity checks of the previous one):
Code:
for k in i.keys():
    i[k]['unlocked'] = True
Use the tutorial in the OP to enable the console in your instance of the game (it's in the "Passwords/Cheat" section).
Theres one Major problem with your coding yes it unlocks the characters that so you can click on them but the most important part isn't there.... The scenes.

Reactions: Dave_Leggz

superpump

Jan 13, 2018
Talent show, I have gotten Eve, who is the second person and how do I move forward with this? Also how do I get Jenny to help Roxxy?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes