Arabiks

Jun 3, 2017
Still doesn't work. I'll just wait for a save or a patch. Thanks anyways.
It works.. Press key when note crosses line, if it disappears (instead of going till end) you pressed correct key.. also, if u missed same note, just press ESC and start all over without dialog..

Text that should appear after you done it correctly is "I'will show you amateurs how it's done!"

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Anyone get the loop where mom (or whoever she is now) don't progress? She asked me to mow the lawn and after i buy fuel, mc says the grass is nice. What are he? A fuckin sheep?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im stuck in the school at night on my own, cannot get out... lol Hmm. Is there a way to force to the next day?

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Did you - before you started to play - delete save files from the previous versions under AppData/Roaming/RenPy/ ?

Just shooting in the dark here, but that could be an issue. Since inventory management code is the main reason why save files are not compatible. Maybe the game is confused with older saves?

john gleese

Jul 14, 2017
Did you - before you started to play - delete save files from the previous versions under AppData/Roaming/RenPy/ ?

Just shooting in the dark here, but that could be an issue. Since inventory management code is the main reason why save files are not compatible. Maybe the game is confused with older saves?
okay I'll try that thanks btw

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Playing the unpatched version:

I can't give Master Somrak the panties. Restarted the game twice, but whenever I buy them they simply disappear. Master Somrak's saying I don't have them, Sis' saying I already bought them. DAMN

How in world did they miss this DAMN HUGE BUG?
read my work around on page 638

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes