AReddington94

Mar 6, 2018
yep ive tried just after the blue line too whats worse is once your in the minigame you cant get out but this is ridiculous
I know, im stuck. I would restart the game but im afraid that this would just continue to happen. Maybe DC will release a V15.2 that gives you more of a leeway, because as it stands its microscopic, or you have to be lucky with constantly trying it over and over.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I've read a couple of comments from people mentioning how it's great to see the other students get more stuff to do in the game. So far 85% of that stuff is going over to Judith for an item or for help. Not very creative.

Reactions: barry509

barry509

Aug 11, 2017
Can i get your save file pls
I've read a couple of comments from people mentioning how it's great to see the other students get more stuff to do in the game. So far 85% of that stuff is going over to Judith for an item or for help. Not very creative.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, am I missing something? Can't seem to get the book-name or the homework assignment so cant study with Mia. Did they change that quest line so we have to be tutored before we get the homework? Anyone else having trouble getting the homework papers?

>>> I don't think I'm alone in offering up a Yuge 'THANK YOU' ahead of time to anyone posting a save after the music mini-game.

Last edited:

DonMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone who's game works share a save with Mrs Bisettes homework in the inventory? Does not appear in both clean and cheat game modes.

Reactions: Reese286

saane123

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah the planks next to the treehouse '
The way i did it was >talk to Kevin about the talent show>Talk to Erik about the guitar and the talent show> Get wood (lol) >get paint>build guitar>get to Erik's house > get guitar after speaking with Mrs Jhonson
how did you get the paint ???

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I don't feel that is accurate at all. You need help from Judith, Eve, Roxxy, and June just off the top of my head.

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
So when i speak to jenny about tutoring roxxy at cheerleading dont appear the option to give her the 500$, any help?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
A save file just before the content of the new update would be awesome, im sure someone has it.

Thanks
Nope, no one has it. The story is not linear, most of the story paths have been changed, so there is spot in the game that would give you what you want. Best you can do is search the thread for a full save.

adolfhipster

Sep 7, 2017
Nope, no one has it. The story is not linear, most of the story paths have been changed, so there is spot in the game that would give you what you want. Best you can do is search the thread for a full save.
Hmm... alright.
Would a full game save from ver 0.14 work on the latest update?
Sorry if the answer to my questions is somewhere in this thread already.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes