Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I think I got everything in this new version (didn't work before the fix). Just wondering if right now you can play poker with other persons than Eric and his Mom ?

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
oh shit, i hope its a joke. i very like annie, she look cool.

bah, with my luck, you can bet that annie is gonna be the trap ... (fuck my life :/ )

:OhMyGoodness::test3:
Is annie the nerdy girl that you can have a scene with in the broken bathroom? If thats her then we have seen her naked, and she doesnt have a penis.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Is annie the nerdy girl that you can have a scene with in the broken bathroom? If thats her then we have seen her naked, and she doesnt have a penis.
that's Judith...annie is the principles minion who is the hall monitor.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
that's Judith...annie is the principles minion who is the hall monitor.
The one who shows you her tits in the office so the Principal can see your hard on? Unless there is some surgery going on, with those tits, I don't think its a guy.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
My moneys on annie being the trap,not too many characters since launch and everyone is slowly being added in plus annies body fits the poster at the mall. I'm waiting to run into the chick at the park that's the night streaker.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I dont think so,I'm sure after the story addons and house remodeling your old saves wouldnt be compatible. I know mine werent.

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
I started a new save with 12.10, played for a while and stopped playing. Tried to load up a save for that same 12.10 version and im getting a crash. It will only let me start a new game. Is this something known? a fix? :FeelsBadMan: i dont want to start all over

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I started a new save with 12.10, played for a while and stopped playing. Tried to load up a save for that same 12.10 version and im getting a crash. It will only let me start a new game. Is this something known? a fix? :FeelsBadMan: i dont want to start all over
Check the first post "If you are having issues with loading v0.12.1 saves..."

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
don't save your game after playing poker. it WILL corrupt your save.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah happened to me, also did the scene with friend's mom get cut there is an awful scene with friend getting drunk now instead ><

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
is there a way to get cassie to swallow during glory hole scene, and later into protected and raw sex?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes