kasata

Mar 28, 2017
found this on 4chan spoiler warning =D
If it's not some fan made stuff, then you can definitely tell that the animation quality really improved. Always a welcoming sight seeing devs who, as they release updates, also improve their style and game but sadly they are few and far between and not hard to tell who's in it for the money and who's doing it because they like what they are doing..

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Holly sh... Did DC released this or what? lol
(I remember something like this with the 'seasucc' scene.)
Someone said a while ago that DC dropped a h-scene from the Roxxy update on his Discord Patreon. So yeah I think it is pretty legit, although I still think it needs a little more polishing.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If it's not some fan made stuff, then you can definitely tell that the animation quality really improved. Always a welcoming sight seeing devs who, as they release updates, also improve their style and game but sadly they are few and far between and not hard to tell who's in it for the money and who's doing it because they like what they are doing..
I think DC said a while ago that ( ) will do the/some animations from now on. Looks like that information was right. It'll be interesting to see how things continue in that area.

Reactions: MrSharkie
Oct 13, 2017
I realize this a "light hearted" game, very colorful and all.
Has dark cookie said anything about "rough" or "hardcore".
Like meeting a new character and she wants to try a little choking?

sky11

May 29, 2018
When I woke up from sleep,
If it says Update
That sounds so good.:eazyHype::eazyHype:
:test2::test2::test2::test2:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes