VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Writing the incest patch for the v0.15.x update took all my spare time over about ten days (dunno whether to be proud of that, or deeply ashamed...? Going with both :D). But obviously that was the first non-incest version of the game and took a shit-ton of time.

I get the update at the same time you guys do, so I'll get it updated as quickly as I can when it comes out.
Ma man, do you want a kiss or a hug?

Reactions: bas

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder how DC would feel about furry content or just more girls like Aqua
He hinted a while back that there's going to be another halloween update with some "special" content and given that we've had a vote some time ago between - if I recall correctly - a fairy, a "wolf girl" and a succubus (which won) I'd guess that could be it. But we'll only know by the end of october.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
You're right on that. For Judith, she really needs something to stand out or she'll always be in the background. Hell, make her turn into a werewolf or something and explore Aqua's world. I don't really care, but I have nothing to care about HER with as she's so mousy already.
Isnt that the whole point of her character(the staying in the background to drool after the MC bit)?
She is supposed to be a play on that eternal teen movie clichee,isnt she?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Isnt that the whole point of her character(the staying in the background to drool after the MC bit)?
Stand out as character man,untill now her only hook are her inverted nipples(since huge boobs aren't exactly rare in Summerville)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there any way not to play the game again, after the update?
As of now, no, except you'll wait a bit and find a save that's fitting.

On the other hand there's likely no need to replay that much old content anyway and you can just focus on the new story and irgore most of the old stuff.

I'm sure it's not going to be eternal though. We've seen a bit of development in Ms. Ross' story and as far as I'm aware DC said her story will be about her getting more confident, etc.

But of course we'll see how much she's going to change in the end.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
If the 95% comments ppl here are of "free" users, I can't ever imagine on the patreon website, sure It's burning like hell.

Maybe It's just my oppinion but If I was one of the 10$ patreons after pledging 30$ just Waiting I would very dissapointed.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
few more days and probably the update is released. :biggrin:
they propably wait for next month :p cash must be right :p
Around 2 weeks ago someone was ranting about how they'll release it at the end of the month or next month for whatever reason. Back then I chuckled, now I'm fearful it may end up this way. Even if it's because of the lack of animations, it's really frustrating to see the development usually trickle on with a steady pace, only to come to a screeching halt at the very last step because something is wrong again.

Jun 28, 2017
Around 2 weeks ago someone was ranting about how they'll release it at the end of the month or next month for whatever reason. Back then I chuckled, now I'm fearful it may end up this way. Even if it's because of the lack of animations, it's really frustrating to see the development usually trickle on with a steady pace, only to come to a screeching halt at the very last step because something is wrong again.
sometimes those ranting madmen are correct.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Stand out as character man,untill now her only hook are her inverted nipples(since huge boobs aren't exactly rare in Summerville)
Isnt her stereotype part of the hook though?
You know,the whole "bland best friend of the opposite sex the MC always ignored"-clichee that turns up in any teen romance movie ever.
Really no clue how you could change that without eliminating the neccessary bland part(and boy that she is,so...mission accomplished?).
Or what exactly do you mean?Just more unique appearance traits?

I'm sure it's not going to be eternal though. We've seen a bit of development in Ms. Ross' story and as far as I'm aware DC said her story will be about her getting more confident, etc.

But of course we'll see how much she's going to change in the end.
She is actually one of the more developed girls(aside from the Ross bit we also have all the bullying "hints" and her little stalker park episode).
Well to be frank,I have no clue of what to do with such a character,bland is in her character description(if I pinged DC´s intentions right anyway)and I seriously have no clue how to endear such a character to the player outside of guilt tripping.
Maybe DC really should just have merged her with June.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Isnt her stereotype part of the hook though?
You know,the whole "bland best friend of the opposite sex the MC always ignored"-clichee that turns up in any teen romance movie ever.
Really no clue how you could change that without eliminating the neccessary bland part(and boy that she is,so...mission accomplished?).
Or what exactly do you mean?Just more unique appearance traits?

She is actually one of the more developed girls(aside from the Ross bit we also have all the bullying "hints" and her little stalker park episode).
Well to be frank,I have no clue of what to do with such a character,bland is in her character description(if I pinged DC´s intentions right anyway)and I seriously have no clue how to endear such a character to the player outside of guilt tripping.
Maybe DC really should just have merged her with June.
yeah,but she is so bland that no one wants to vote on her,back to when i was still pledging to DC,i voted on her in a poll for next content,and she got 7 vote,counting with me....kinda sad eh?
Her participation on Ross questline kinda fits in what could i say,DC trying to see if her popularity rises a little(just as Civil War tried to revive that certain Captain popularity) and people gets more interest in seeing anymore content for her.
The biggest problem is that everything she could have to call some more attention from the public,is so weakly inserted on her that any other character who bear any similarity fill better,she could be the simple shy girl who likes the MC,but Mia beats her so bad that she already have her own content.Ok,she could be the nerdy/geeky girl,there's still that,but June got that role designed on her character,so yeah,not this time Judith,but maybe we could put her on the bullieds team,however,her bullies(the Latinas) are way inferior on that role that MC and Erik bullies(that are Dexter and Roxxy)....so yeah,she is the bland girl,but even the bland girl needs one characterist who attracts the attention of the public,and until now Judith only have inverted nipples and cant wear bras.....just that....(oh there is her obssession for the MC)

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
yeah,but she is so bland that no one wants to vote on her,back to when i was still pledging to DC,i voted on her in a poll for next content,and she got 7 vote,counting with me....kinda sad eh?
Her participation on Ross questline kinda fits in what could i say,DC trying to see if her popularity rises a little(just as Civil War tried to revive that certain Captain popularity) and people gets more interest in seeing anymore content for her.
The biggest problem is that everything she could have to call some more attention from the public,is so weakly inserted on her that any other character who bear any similarity fill better,she could be the simple shy girl who likes the MC,but Mia beats her so bad that she already have her own content.Ok,she could be the nerdy/geeky girl,there's still that,but June got that role designed on her character,so yeah,not this time Judith,but maybe we could put her on the bullieds team,however,her bullies(the Latinas) are way inferior on that role that MC and Erik bullies(that are Dexter and Roxxy)....so yeah,she is the bland girl,but even the bland girl needs one characterist who attracts the attention of the public,and until now Judith only have inverted nipples and cant wear bras.....just that....(oh there is her obssession for the MC)
Exactly,which is why I have no clue what one could do with her.
Everything that traditionally has been used to endear such a character to the consumer(outside of tailoring the whole narrative around her being the better choice alas that would completely go against SS´s harem intention)is already done better by other characters.
I suppose DC could give her a specific sexual trait that distinguishes her(like exhibitionism,which plays well with her low confidence and the Ross storyline,though Eve seems to have covered that already)but thats kinda shallow for one of the main girls.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes