Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You gotta wait about 1 month from preg belly to no more baby in arms. Just skip days by sleeping back every morning, she'll drop the baby 1 of those days and you'll resume dicking her

Reactions: Smiruk

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The console command causes bugs, I only ever use it once and that's to unlock the cookie jar. You'll have to delete the save and start again or you'll break the game even further
the funny thing is I only tried using the console after I entered the loop, so guess I'm screwed -_-.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucas Martinez

mattius77

May 16, 2017
anal
when this game will have anal sex
There are are at least 6 characters with an anal option depending on which path you follow.

- If you choose Mia over Helen, her butt is there for the taking
- Once you bang Roxxy a few times in her bedroom, you can bang her mom's bum
- Eve has anal availability (both routes)
- Consuela gives up the booty, I think only in the afternoon scene in the beach house kitchen
- Melonia takes it in the rump
- If you choose Sex Ed with Mrs Johnson it's a DP threesome (but it's Erik who takes her bum)

Reactions: racove

racove

Aug 28, 2020
There are are at least 6 characters with an anal option depending on which path you follow.

- If you choose Mia over Helen, her butt is there for the taking
- Once you bang Roxxy a few times in her bedroom, you can bang her mom's bum
- Eve has anal availability (both routes)
- Consuela gives up the booty, I think only in the afternoon scene in the beach house kitchen
- Melonia takes it in the rump
- If you choose Sex Ed with Mrs Johnson it's a DP threesome (but it's Erik who takes her bum)
wow thx I didn't go that far but im gonna see that

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
i kinda wanna buy roxy a new house , also can we get some ronda and maybe her mom xd im sure her mom is fire and let us bang that police girl

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
i kinda wanna buy roxy a new house , also can we get some ronda and maybe her mom xd im sure her mom is fire and let us bang that police girl
Ronda (and her mom) is in the update after this next one. The police girl is part of Mia's update (since it reworks Mia's entire story)

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes