Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh shit 75 tasks? Yep see you in 4 months guys! I was kind of hoping 0.20.8 would be significantly smaller but oh well there are a lot of other games to play while we wait.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't think we will get any sex scenes with Yumi in the main story, maybe when DC reworks Mia's story, she will get some scenes .

Reactions: Laziness

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Not maybe in Mia's. It's the only place her name is seen for an update. The maybe is in 0.20.8 and after (until Mia wins a poll in 4 years)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Haha, glad to see the dev gave everyone another golden shower and all his patrons loved it. He gets paid so much to do so little. I'm so jelly.

Apparently he has a "team" now but updates didn't get larger nor did the amount of time between updates get smaller. o.0

Edit: If you don't like me calling out your sugar daddy, ignore me. Just like you have the right to like this developer, I have the right to think he's lazy and milks his patrons. I wouldn't pay him a dime because I don't waste my money. This dev makes 70k a month and I can think of a hundred devs that make 1/70th the amount he makes yet work way harder providing more content, regular updates, and reaches out to fans. It's pathetic that DC's patrons support his behavior.

I like how the post pointing out how the guy below me is clearly a smurf got deleted by mods, yet this guy below me's post is untouched. Biased fucking mods.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
So after 2 months for the current update is all you can do is talk to Harold and Yumi about the Russians? And knock up Melonia and Iwanka? Seems like an extremely small amount of content for the waiting for the new update. Is there anything new with Tony and Maria besides the small amount of dialogue in their apartment?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah DC doesn't even check this thread, I think the only person from the team that has posted on this thread was dogeek when he was still working for DC. Complaining here is a waste of time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So after 2 months for the current update is all you can do is talk to Harold and Yumi about the Russians? And knock up Melonia and Iwanka? Seems like an extremely small amount of content for the waiting for the new update. Is there anything new with Tony and Maria besides the small amount of dialogue in their apartment?
4 months and no

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the amount of content we got this update is on par with previous updates, but quality is down. The story so far hasn't been that great in my opinion. I can not bring myself to care about the main story.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
4 months and no
I was only asking because I got to the end of the current content for the warehouse and mob. The game said there was more content for Tony and Maria unless it was talking about visiting their apartment with very little dialogue options.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was only asking because I got to the end of the current content for the warehouse and mob. The game said there was more content for Tony and Maria unless it was talking about visiting their apartment with very little dialogue options.
Yeah the extra content is the scene with maria in her apartment and the new scene with tina.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how do you knock them up btw? the mini game for pregnancy game is gone for me.

also im excited for the Yumi in-car scene.
Depends on the girl. And Yumi might not be getting a scene in 0.20.8
Did the mini game to knock up Jenny disappear from the current release?
It kind of : they changed it so you have to wait after her route is done, but fuckered up the flag and now you can't get her preg at all in 0.20.5 if you load an older save

Fred1995

Jun 20, 2017
Hey, so I am at the party on Mias route where harold goes missing. I asked his boss and it says to ask his partner. yumi is in front of the house and has no dialogue prompts related to harold, is this a bug or am i to go somewhere at a certain time or chat to someone else?

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
I hope the next update is be able to go through the fathers stuff in the attic and be able to get the maid?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes