AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
If anyone wonders, they have a official save released in the
It is strongly recommended you start a new game. However , we have an optional save file available, with older content / paths completed . By using this save , you will be missing out on some new content . If you really want to use the save , you can download it . To install the save , follow the .

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's about damn time.
Only downside is it's .23...which means we're probably not getting that till late next year at the earliest.

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
I mean I don't care about Rhonda or Judith so I guess this game will be worth downloading in a year and a half or two years and then another year after that if I'm lucky...

Jul 25, 2020
so, what exactly is the real reason why these updates actually take so long? is it the art and animations, the coding, or the bugs?

it does seem kind of strange that it takes half a year to add relatively minor content.

this question is just me trying to understand whats happening with the game.

Leo666

Mar 4, 2018
so i am playing the 0.20.1 do i need to star from 0 to play the 0.20.5 or i can use my saves from 20.1??
if so well to stop playing the 20.1 and star the 20.5 :ROFLMAO:

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
What "option to debrief Tony" are you talking about? Go to sleep, you wake up with a headache and the definite idea to visit Tony. Do that, story continues. You then go to Debbie and talk to her about the box of belongings, which magically appears at the attic and cannot be missed unless you really want to.
Except there's no headache when I wake up from sleeping. It's just the typical morning phrase "I should go to school" "What should I do on the weekend." Nothing triggers when talking to Debbie and nothing in the attic is available

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes