srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Except there's no headache when I wake up from sleeping. It's just the typical morning phrase "I should go to school" "What should I do on the weekend." Nothing triggers when talking to Debbie and nothing in the attic is available
Do you have any mods installed? I tested with Naughty Tribute mod and it works just fine.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
According to this post you should avoid rollback (or at least be more careful) and avoid saving and reloading in the middle of dialogues/scenes.
Thank you, replayed two times now and gotten the same issue and couldnt figure out why. I sometimes rollback in convos to catch what they said/wanted me to do. I really dont get how it affects all my other save files tho, even those I did not load at that time.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Soooo...i don't know if that's a bug from the new version but i started a new fresh game,i went through all the new scenes and stuff(iwanka and melonia)and i did all Debbie's storyline aswell but when i go to the cookie jar scenes she's not unlocked,it's kinda i never did his storyline and it's locked.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's obviously a new feature to troll the whiners into replaying the entire game in loops hoping 1 of them will unlock her gallery

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So what happens if the MC is dishonest about the money he found in the safe?
What's the point of that anyway? The MC makes more working, makes no sense.
Is the MC going to get arrested or something like that?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So what happens if the MC is dishonest about the money he found in the safe?
What's the point of that anyway? The MC makes more working, makes no sense.
Is the MC going to get arrested or something like that?
Just guessing, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is a trigger for the path to bedding Officer Yumi in a later update.

brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Any guesses for how long this 20.8 update is going to take and how small it's going to be?

I'm thinking January for one sex scene, and not even sex probably just a handjob or something.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Any guesses for how long this 20.8 update is going to take and how small it's going to be?

I'm thinking January for one sex scene, and not even sex probably just a handjob or something.
What? I don't remember a single a update where DC just added a handjob scene. Maybe the first few updates at the very beginning of development. And even when he releases smaller udpates, they usually don't have just one sex scene.

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
Sorry if this a dup. question i did look .Doing Iwanka to get out of the mansion i do see the maid outfit but it locked up any one else have this problem or fix thanks

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Okay after playing through the whole game again I'm pleasantly happy about seeing the mayor arrested, but out of all the pregnancy options his wife is the only one I hated to see given her attitude towards my newborn kid. The fact I had to threaten her to revoke her privileges for the MC's dick for her to keep the baby puts her as the only girl on my shit list for future pregnancies or even to bang her ever again considering how much I like the idea of being a dad and she shits on the whole thing heartlessly.

Reactions: caspian90
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes