Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Well, Mia's story was made in a time when we still had ~60 day updates and DC's plan back then was more or less to rather quickly follow up with a Mia/Dating-system update, which would have completed her story and would have introduced the start of the dating system. Sadly that hasn't happened until now and thus her story is more about the Helen part (which indeed seems to be more or less finished) while her actual part of the update, which seems to about exploring her sexuality and about making up what she missed when she was "oppressed" by Helen and had to be the studious model student, is still missing.

On the upside there's now hope for a somewhat proper rework which could elaborate the kinky potential in her plot.
You don't need me to tell her update sucks, really. I play this since 0.11 so I really know how disappointing it was when it was released. I was just curious of why people bothered to play such a bad route. Some explained above.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You don't need me to tell her update sucks, really. I play this since 0.11 so I really know how disappointing it was when it was released.
Hm... I'm not sure I was disappointed when it came out, though. In fact it actually was/is pretty good value for the time it took to be made. This kind of quality simply was the standard for a "first character update" back then and in the end that's what lead DC to create longer, complete updates like Roxxy or Eve. But sure, what made it disappointing was the fact that her next update didn't come right after that and that she's stuck where she is for almost 3 years now.

Else, I finally managed to play the current update and given that I don't care about the pregnancy stuff it's sadly as boring as expected. Iwanka's story was quite a bit better than I'd have thought but the rest was really just a filler and most of that should have been left out entirely.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I am not getting any option to impregnate Iwanka. help!
after you have finished the iwanka mission, which also you have to complete enlisting melonia on getting the guards out of the way, and you get the option of taking iwanka out to the boat, once you have done that i think like 3 or 4 times you, same with getting the rump ranger arrested and start banging the wife to you will get the option to actually cum inside on both of them
this giving you the chance to impregnate both of them.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok i think i found the issue that is keeping me from entering the estate again after the rump incident not for sure but it doesnt look like its updating the request for melonia to distract the guards so you can get into the rump office. anyone know a way i can fix this quest

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone have a full cookie jar unlock mod that works? Many of the scenes error out for me. Exception has occurred crap.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You can just debug menu enable them. Might crap out epicly though, but you'd have them

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Save files with full cookie jar, if anyone wants them. Choices will have been made in-game, but the cookie jar is full.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I've gotten to the part where the MC decides to get a gift for Jenny. Is there a correct gift, or does she continue to be a bitch no matter what you do?

Psyko9

Dec 23, 2018
ok so i completed all the side stories but the main story is not advancing. i am at the point where yumi dropped off the mc at his house from the warehouse

anonymouse1037

Nov 26, 2018
I'm blocked. Not sure if it's known.

If you do the main story to completion and then try to do Mia's story, you are blocked when Harold goes off the rails and you have to go question Yumi at the station. You can't question Yumi in front of your house, and she's not at the station. Can't continue.

Reactions: Dardanit
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes