Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
There was a mod which allowed us to change the amount of cash we had among other things. Is that still possible and if so how? I like this game but find working for cash annoying.

HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Just finished Rump storyline. There's another quest that says no hint. If its in the game how do I go on activating it?

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I just downloaded the game and it freezes on me every time I open it and it won’t let me play is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix the problem. I downloaded a different game and it works fine with no problem.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So I finished the entire update and all other characters and quests.
I didn't see that pic of Lucy and Annie anywhere.
Hopefully we get Annie, Lucy and Yummy pregnant in the next update, not to mention Debbie.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I just downloaded the game and it freezes on me every time I open it and it won’t let me play is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix the problem. I downloaded a different game and it works fine with no problem.
It can take a loooong time to load, especially on Android.

Reactions: Wills747

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
im playing it on my laptop it’s the first time it has freezed on me. When I open up the game it won’t load it will just stay at the menu.
It sometimes takes my laptop a few minutes to open the game. Gotta have patience.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
It can take a loooong time to load, especially on Android.
Open there game up in RenPy sdk and load all scripts, it literally takes 5 minutes as there are so many. I haven't come across another game like this with such a large number.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
im stuck for 2 hour to ask couch bridged that code dress..
i thought i got bugged.. turn out i need to do roxxy locker quest at her office first
fuck

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
im stuck for 2 hour to ask couch bridged that code dress..
i thought i got bugged.. turn out i need to do roxxy locker quest at her office first
fuck
You did? That was a first.
For me I needed to go in the afternoon when the coach was in her office and tell her about the dress code.
Eve's route has little to to with Roxxie other then a tease, a prank and a fight.
For Roxie's Pom Poms, you have to go in the morning when the coach is not in her office.

Last edited:

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
need help how to get paint from eve..
i talk to her from first quest and now eve quest almost done and ross paint still nowhere to be found!
is it bug? or i need to end all eve quest first?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
need help how to get paint from eve..
i talk to her from first quest and now eve quest almost done and ross paint still nowhere to be found!
is it bug? or i need to end all eve quest first?
You ask eve in the afternoon in school then you can go to the tattoo parlor and talk to Grace, do some work for her then she gives you the paint. That is if it's the paint for the art class.
If it's the paint for the guitar, you have to go to Diane.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes