Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, can someone explain the purpose of those Russian thugs constantly robbing the MC? I just got a price quote on a car, went to the bank (thank God I saved at the bank), and when I tried to go buy the car, I got robbed. I reloaded the Save, tried again, and got robbed again! From what I can see, the only purpose they serve, is to make the game more difficult to play.
Lol playing on normal and worrying about $

Reactions: AngelAIGS

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So, can someone explain the purpose of those Russian thugs constantly robbing the MC? I just got a price quote on a car, went to the bank (thank God I saved at the bank), and when I tried to go buy the car, I got robbed. I reloaded the Save, tried again, and got robbed again! From what I can see, the only purpose they serve, is to make the game more difficult to play.
I think they disappear after you complete the main story.
After they find out that their main boy is in jail Grump.
You can also use rollback and not pay them a cent.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Probably not a popular opinion, but if it came to it I would dump Roxxy's ass for Missy in a heartbeat. She's an airhead but she's so fucking adorable. Eve is best girl, but Missy is best girl without a main path.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Is anyone having a problem when the game is full screen it freezes and you can’t click anything but when it’s in window display you can play like normal? I already restarted my laptop and it’s acting the same in full screen.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Man, It really sucks Lain was chased off by entitled trolls... Gonna miss her Mods.

Wasn't there a rollback feature? Guess I'll be saving like crazy.
You can also use Naughty Tribute mod for this. Provides safe rollback with the intention to minimize game breaking inconsistencies, and a dialog history viewer (so that no rollback is needed if you missed a line).

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
I don't know if it has already been discussed or if anyone else has run into this problem but I can't seem to be able to get Jenny pregnant. I even tried to start a new game to see if was because of the old saves but no. I'm still getting this problem. Does anyone know what it is? FYI I installed the Extra Lines Incest Mod. If that's the problem please let me know.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't know if it has already been discussed or if anyone else has run into this problem but I can't seem to be able to get Jenny pregnant. I even tried to start a new game to see if was because of the old saves but no. I'm still getting this problem. Does anyone know what it is? FYI I installed the Extra Lines Incest Mod. If that's the problem please let me know.
It has been discussed before ;)

It's a mixture of bug and feature. The feature is that Jenny can't become pregnant until her story finishes (to avoid inconsistencies with the main story where she would appear with/without belly). Same for Tina (but it's not bugged there afaik). The bug is that if you start the 0.20.5 main story after you already finished Jenny's story, the game would forget to reset her "no-pregnancy" flag, rendering her effectively infertile.

You can use Naughty Tribute mod to have that bug resolved.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Are we ever going to get a bug fix for this 20.5 version? I've run it three times and have completed all of the main story and when being invited to the Rump estate by Ivana, I do not get any dialog from the guard and just go into the estate. There is not any further advance from that.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Usual bugfix : 1-2 days
What we got now : 2 weeks and no news
You can probably do the math if we'll get a bugfix at all

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes