Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Might wanna try reading what's on the output : you use an outdated mod for a version that doesn't support it. Then you wonder why the game says lolnope and crashes .......

Reactions: Asia Argento
Jul 21, 2017
Hadn't picked up this game for a while (bc of the lack of support for previous version saves), why did they change the rap battle minigame to a silly 'memorize this pattern' game? I mean, the rhyming minigame from previous versions wasn't perfect, but damn I was shocked to see it replaced with a pointlessly easy "game".

It just goes to show that this game doesn't know what it's doing in terms of the minigames. All of them are bad. The gardening one is meh, the pizza delivery is boring and slow, the computer one is tediously boring, and you need a macro program to even complete the weightlifting one. The only reasonably-made one is Muay Thai, I guess, and previously the rapping minigame where you actually had to think with your brain.

I know we don't play this for the minigames, but bruh.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A real Bruh would get 1000IQ move and just use cheat mode to have max stats from the start and not even bother with them

Also, have fun defending pizza game being slow against the plethora of dudes having trouble just getting to the blue car

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Got Rump jailed and next thing Yumi is parked in the driveway. Seems an obvious setup for MC to bang. Wonder in which update that will be? Maybe she likes to be handcuffed for sex? Be nice to see him dom for a change.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Got Rump jailed and next thing Yumi is parked in the driveway. Seems an obvious setup for MC to bang. Wonder in which update that will be? Maybe she likes to be handcuffed for sex? Be nice to see him dom for a change.
I don't think it will be anytime soon, I don't think you're supposed to have any sex scenes with her in the main story. But I'm not sure I'm not following this game as closely as I used to, and I haven't watched DC's streams in a while.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Got Rump jailed and next thing Yumi is parked in the driveway. Seems an obvious setup for MC to bang. Wonder in which update that will be?
In the last poll she was supposed to be part of Mia's update and I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to stay.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
We might get a mini-lewd scene with her in the police car someday outside of Mia's route (maybe a random poll or DC just adds it). Though her "major" scene stuff is still in Mia's

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The make-pizzas-to-get-Maria-to-distribute-a-blowie-to-MC-in-the-kitchen game is kinda needlessly rough in my opinion.

The things dudes will do to get (virtually) blown by a stacked lady, man........
How is it rough? Once you realize that the very first ingredient is always the same in each and every round, it's outright trivial. First click is a no-brainer, saving you three seconds each time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How is it rough? Once you realize that the very first ingredient is always the same in each and every round, it's outright trivial. First click is a no-brainer, saving you three seconds each time.
Apparently the pizza-in-car mini-game is also atrociously hard for some reason

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Apparently the pizza-in-car mini-game is also atrociously hard for some reason
It used to be VERY easy due to a glitch that allowed one to hit [esc] at the right time in order to restart it. That's still possible with the pregnancy mini-game, but not the pizza delivery.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
In the last poll she was supposed to be part of Mia's update and I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to stay.
Yeah and we were supposed to get the coach and the athletic girl. Ronda I think. Things change. At least we get to put Rump in jail. Wonder it that's a pre-election nod to the politics of the US as seen from outside.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah and we were supposed to get the coach and the athletic girl. Ronda I think. Things change. At least we get to put Rump in jail. Wonder it that's a pre-election nod to the politics of the US as seen from outside.
It was definitely satisfying in an "If only," way.

Reactions: Gamesman01
4.00 star(s) 364 Votes