Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Haven't tried this game in like two years. Can you finally keep saves between versions? Probably the only thing that'd get me started on it again.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Don't play with the latest version of "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod Version 0.20.5-2.04". with the new version of "Summertime Saga [v0.20.6]", because you'll get this error!!!! (See attached photo).

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Haven't tried this game in like two years. Can you finally keep saves between versions? Probably the only thing that'd get me started on it again.
Not sure if you would be able to continue from where you left off, but at least the newer versions keep your saves, so there's no need to start over with every update anymore

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Hello! I have in goal tracker menu task = I should talk with Roz to get access to the basement, but that is done a long time ago. How to fix this? Thanks.....

Mar 11, 2018
Been out of the loop for a solid year and a half, how so far has mom's and mc relationship advanced? The last scenes I recall are the ones with threesome between mom, mc and aunt. Any significant leap beyond that or was this storyline already concluded?

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
Been out of the loop for a solid year and a half, how so far has mom's and mc relationship advanced? The last scenes I recall are the ones with threesome between mom, mc and aunt. Any significant leap beyond that or was this storyline already concluded?
nah thats the end of the Mom and Aunt story for now nothing new yet

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes