SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
I already have the windows app and the android while using the same acc for all of them but my limit is still 5gb and for games like lily of the valley it isn't enough because they already pass it.
I use a vpn to get around this. If you're downloading something big you may have to change the location a few times.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
20.7 isn't on the tracker.
20.8 (which is being worked on) is last part of main story
20.9 is Rhonda
So we either take care of the gangsters or Dexter in a do or die final showdown.
Or finally Debbie gets pregnant.

20.9 is Rhonda
What's Rhonda got to do with anything, we barely see her.
Is she finally doing the training or something or does Anon get her pregnant?
Are we finally going to get a grade for gym which Rhonda and the Coach are involved?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
20.7 isn't on the tracker.
20.9 is Rhonda
So we either take care of the gangsters or Dexter in a do or die final showdown.
Or finally Debbie gets pregnant.
th
When will this game be completed?
i played it already some time ago and will want to paly it once it complete
Never!!! With the capital NEVER!!!
Why would you want this game to end?
There's too much to do and too much to see.
We still have to get that grade for Gym and so many other locations yet to find.

• Wow
Reactions: HennKyun

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
2 months of work, with a team of 7 peoples working full time on the game to release :
  • An eerie mini-route for a certain someone.
  • A brand new cookie jar scene with that person.
  • A spooky new location.
Over 60k $ per month, hum , he was releasing 3 times more content than this when he started the development with less than 1k (alone) .
I think its true when people says that humanins get greedy easily.
no offense !

Last edited:

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
Not trying to be one of those jealous devs
well you're doing a terrible job

63000 per month for doing practically nothing each update
yeah, that's why they're so successful because they "do nothing each update", have you even played other updates other than this one?

He's basically sitting in a chair laughing at Patreons while he draws out the game for as long as possible for more payments by limiting his releases. That's honestly pretty cheap, not at all surprising, though.
yep, totally not jealous at all and clearly an expert on game development

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
2 months of work, with a team of 7 peoples full time on the game to release :
  • An eerie mini-route for a certain someone.
  • A brand new cookie jar scene with that person.
  • A spooky new location.
Over 60k $ per month, hum , he was releasing 3 times more content than this when he started the development with less than 1k.
I think its true when people says that humanins get greedy easily.
no offense !
It's bullshit but i think they worked on the main update and this at the same time, since the main update is still at 13% (only...). Now the problem is that this probably took like 3 days, and now they've wasted 2 months for 13%

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
well you're doing a terrible job

yeah, that's why they're so successful because they "do nothing each update", have you even played other updates other than this one?

yep, totally not jealous at all and clearly an expert on game development
Dude stfu please, how can you suck up that much. "Have you even played other updates..." can you honestly say 5 months for an update (like 4 or 5 scenes) is normal? You continue supporting the game, thats fine, but just because someone criticizes the game doesnt mean they're jealous

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
Bunch of ungrateful cunts the lots of ya.

First: Last update came out last month. So this halloween update took less than 2 months while DC was working on 0.20.8 which he already did over 50% of the art.

Second: Greed is what happen when you see a game like A town uncovered. So if you want short updates with unfinished art which don't have the level of details or animation quality of SS then go there.

Three: SS's releases are and will always be free. People are giving him money because they want too. Which most of you likely don't yet dare to complain about.

Four: At the start DC didn't take as seriously as he did now, which you would know if you watched his streams which he does every day but the week end. Thus all the rework that happened for the art style and why the quality of the art wasn't as great as it's now. So you wankers can continue to wank to better quality 2d art.

Five: The game is a 2D game which takes longer to make than those 3D renders games.

4.00 star(s) 364 Votes