Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Also make sure it's night time (4th slot, pitch black town and the time bar is empty). Going at it in the evening (3rd slot) won't trigger the scene

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
It only triggers on full moon or RL Halloween. Go talk to Odette when the next full moon is. Also, outdated mods may break it (e.g. Lain's mod).
Yeah, did all that through two full moon cycles, at late night, and she's not pregnant. Only mods I have installed are the naughty tribute mod and it was for this game version, and the cookie jar unlocker. A new update to naughty tribute was posted today, so I will try that next.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
A new update that does nothing for that scene won't help you much. Also lol at jar unlocker, pretty useless if you can manage to play and still useless if you use the 1 in-game. So another case of 100% user's fault for notbugs

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If there is a newer version of the game, do i need to reinstall it and then playing it all through again?
Install, yes, since there's no bugfix alone, it's always full game. Replay, not really, unless you reset/delete persistent/suck at life/don't skip 20 updates with a save from 2010
Sorry, are there any in-game walkthrough mod?
Phone hints+wiki, you don't need anything else. If you really want to be laughed at for using a walkthrough, naughty tribute has 1

Reactions: Morah SDG

Chris_Joe

Nov 14, 2019
Install, yes, since there's no bugfix alone, it's always full game. Replay, not really, unless you reset/delete persistent/suck at life/don't skip 20 updates with a save from 2010

Phone hints+wiki, you don't need anything else. If you really want to be laughed at for using a walkthrough, naughty tribute has 1
Thank you man

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
A new update that does nothing for that scene won't help you much. Also lol at jar unlocker, pretty useless if you can manage to play and still useless if you use the 1 in-game. So another case of 100% user's fault for notbugs
I was just answering the questions they asked. gfy.

Sep 17, 2020

This game doesn't need (I'm playing rn). Thank you anyways

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, did all that through two full moon cycles, at late night, and she's not pregnant. Only mods I have installed are the naughty tribute mod and it was for this game version, and the cookie jar unlocker. A new update to naughty tribute was posted today, so I will try that next.
If you have no other mods installed (and Naughty Tribute was up-to-date until today) then it must work. I guess your save is somehow broken. You might attach it here and I will check.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Indeed, guess my eyes were bleeding too much over that massive hairball to register it was Annie's notmom and she was in 0.22
Why is it still stucked at 18% for a while now??
DC is obviously a milking scamlord and he's 100% delaying everything he can just to get that sweet Xmas $ income and waiting for the new year to continue "working" while also getting mad $ doing nothing. Add a dose of lazyness since streaming daily doesn't count and being #1 pron game on Patreon for the past 3+ years means nothing, only pure greed

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
^ Indeed, guess my eyes were bleeding too much over that massive hairball to register it was Annie's notmom and she was in 0.22

DC is obviously a milking scamlord and he's 100% delaying everything he can just to get that sweet Xmas $ income and waiting for the new year to continue "working" while also getting mad $ doing nothing. Add a dose of lazyness since streaming daily doesn't count and being #1 pron game on Patreon for the past 3+ years means nothing, only pure greed
Do you think after he finishes his reworked for all characters in the game, the future updates will come sooner?
Because he mentioned it that once he's done with reworks, the game will get more updates frequently and sooner than before.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I'm way more gonna reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at those mega-pubes. Boner dead and 0.21 is doomed
That actually tells us a lot about her character. She's a pure woman and a top waifu. Doesn't shave or trim. Only sexual partner is her jerk husband. Very nurturing and motherly. Makes the best wife and mommy. FULL OF MILK indeed.

Reactions: hapikala_donut
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes