FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I'm having problems with meeting Mia at Sugar Tats. I've followed the walkthrough, and the in-game hints, but she's not there Monday or Saturday morning or during the day.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Android dent work properly in mine stays in first screen that says kompas
Especially on slow devices it can take a long time to start up. On my galaxy s20 it takes up to two minutes. Longer if mods or translation packs are installed. Also, it may be that android power saving mechanisms kick in and force- close the app before it can be loaded.

Edit: A second start on Android (when everything has already been compiled during the first start) takes exactly 1 minute and 15 seconds with community translations and Naughty Tribute mod installed -- compared to less than 30 seconds on my PC. On a non-high-end phone this can easily be twice or three times that.

Last edited:

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
I'm having problems with meeting Mia at Sugar Tats. I've followed the walkthrough, and the in-game hints, but she's not there Monday or Saturday morning or during the day.
Nm, it's Mia that you're missing... I think you have to meet her at her house, then go to Sugar Tats.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I don't really see what's your problem if you have no desire to touch someone else's dick then simply not make her trans.
i think he meant it as, he is ok with her being a trap, but so long she is a bottom(i think that is the right therm). in other words, its cute she has a little pee pee, but not when its in contact with the mc in anyway.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes