srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Translation always stops working when I load the game can someone help me?
Translation always stops working when I load the game can someone help me?
You are not the same person, are you?

Anyway -- are you using mods (apart from the translations)? Do you use the most current version of game and translation? What platform/OS are you on (Android, Windows, Linux, Mac, what device and version)?

pippooo

Nov 8, 2020
You are not the same person, are you?

Anyway -- are you using mods (apart from the translations)? Do you use the most current version of game and translation? What platform/OS are you on (Android, Windows, Linux, Mac, what device and version)?
Use the integrated translation to the Windows 10 game

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loving this game, but do wish there was more variation in the body types. I mean, the old boobs look rather different from what we have now, the new ones could nearly be copy pasted onto different characters' bodies and they'd fit perfectly.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Loving this game, but do wish there was more variation in the body types. I mean, the old boobs look rather different from what we have now, the new ones could nearly be copy pasted onto different characters' bodies and they'd fit perfectly.
Well, i agree with you. But, that kind of 'similar body type' is just appear on the talking scene. For me body type is sex scene is pretty variative, thanks to different artist and different camera angle of the arts. So, althought the body types for talking scene is kinda similar, that's not happening in the actual sex scene. Especially newer sex scene that have amazing arts comparing to the old ones. (For me, atleast).

Reactions: Emotional_Friend

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
How to play the mini-games? The buttons they ask you to use, are the renpy hot-keys with there own function.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Would you happen to know which update will include widescreen?
There hasn't been an official announcement yet, but DC said on stream that he plans to convert the game to widescreen after 20.8 and before he starts working on Ronda.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Use the integrated translation to the Windows 10 game
There is no integrated translation. You install the game and then the community translation (which is therefore, by definition, not integrated). So the question remains, what version of the two do you have.

What translation language do you try to use anyway?

Also you did not answer if you installed any mods.

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes