mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Do you know the game "What a Legend"? Can also be found here. In case you want to play it I won't spoiler here, but In that game, the MC finds a pair of glasses that make ugly girls cute. Sounds similar.

My advice for everybody is to try that game out. It's still in early development but already has some naughty stuff and made me laugh out loud a few times ;)
if anyone wants to try a game out with time travel I rec Timestamps Chp 1 and Chp 2 [on-going]

worthwhile stuff

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
I really have to say I enjoyed the shift into breaking the update into smaller pieces and not completing the update this year. You can bank this will be the model going forward if we're lucky we'll get a "single" update a year. Should put completion of this game around two thousand never.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
And here I am, probably alone, hoping Maria won't get anothere scene. There are so many neglected other characters while another scene for her really adds not that much to the game...

Reactions: IZenithI

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And here I am, probably alone, hoping Maria won't get anothere scene. There are so many neglected other characters while another scene for her really adds not that much to the game...
0.20 was supposed to be only Maria early in dev/polls, no wonder she gets a crap ton of scenes
You think you're alone?

I want the Principal :HideThePain:
0.22 says hi in about 2-3 years

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Principal update is around the corner (like December 2021, sorry, no sarcasm) after Rhonda's update

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol ? We're not seeing 0.20.8 until at least Feb and you expect 2 huger builds within 10 months ? On top of the widescreen update ? Not happening. We might get 0.21 by this time next year and 0.22 won't be out until ~June 2022. Probably later

4.00 star(s) 367 Votes