j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can you suggest more games like this one? I mean tbh i love 2dcg games way more than 3d
You should probably look at "What a legend!" and "TaffyTales" first. The first is still quite new but has huge potential, while the second one is essentially a darker SS with a unique style. Else "SexNote" has improved quite a bit recently and is probably worth a look by now, too. These are close to SS when it comes to the gameplay/feeling of the game, in case you wanted that.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can you suggest more games like this one? I mean tbh i love 2dcg games way more than 3d
You might want to try Something Unlimited and What a Legend, and of course the games made by Akabur (especially Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer).

JohnXI

Aug 7, 2019
I have played WHAT A LEGEND but its new and so small.. And about TAFFY TALES I'll try this one.. I didn't like the gameplay of SexNote TBH.. And yeah i want the good gameplay not just the scenes.. LOL
BTW thank you so much for your suggestions I really appreciate that :) Much love

Apr 19, 2020
I'd say other good games are ecchi sensei, parental love, strange nights, and trouble in paradise. They are all different in their own way, but I think they each stand out, like this game, and are very fun to go through

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
My personaly favourite games at the time are also:
Pie in the sky (althoughrelatively new and small)
Four elements Trainer and
Book 5 untold legend of korra (both the very best avatar games on here in my opinion)
Star Channel 34 (from the legend himself, Akabur, of course)
and a VERY big recommendation that i rarely ever see on here,
Haramase Simulator (there is another one named haramase sim, that one is shit tho)
this one has arguably more content then Summertime Saga but is, if you dont cheat, possibly connected to some grinding in the later stages

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Ive tried lots of games but Summertime Saga cant compare to any other, there are other good games like oba sans saga, legend of queen opala origin and tails of desire; but those are made with rpg elements (final fantasy style)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ So far and probably all of them are 1-way only, that's why you get 3 warning screens to save now and be careful what you choose

And as for both at once : taking Mia's for example > having both Mia and her notmom together will never happen since Patreon said nope 3 years ago to any kind of wincest, so choosing both at once would make little sense, since you won't have them 3some'ing the MC > the option comes back to either by default

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
^ So far and probably all of them are 1-way only, that's why you get 3 warning screens to save now and be careful what you choose

And as for both at once : taking Mia's for example > having both Mia and her notmom together will never happen since Patreon said nope 3 years ago to any kind of wincest, so choosing both at once would make little sense, since you won't have them 3some'ing the MC > the option comes back to either by default
Forget Mia, I'd rather have Helen anyway.

Reactions: Ranma and Kenuichi
4.00 star(s) 367 Votes