dani54

Feb 15, 2018
These developers starts good but gets greedy along the line, 6 months for 30mins gameplay update for 2d game is a joke, since nlt media is giving updates with amazing animations and visuals within 15 days its has less content but he is the only dev who is consistent with is updates in this entire forum. I hate when good dev gets greedy it's a shame. :(

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
These developers starts good but gets greedy along the line, 6 months for 30mins gameplay update for 2d game is a joke, since nlt media is giving updates with amazing animations and visuals within 15 days its has less content but he is the only dev who is consistent with is updates in this entire forum. I hate when good dev gets greedy it's a shame. :(
You came to this thread with express purpose of complaining. Do you feel any better?

• Haha
Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
30 minutes? Wow! I could not do that even with fastskipping and the walkthrough open on second monitor...

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
god daaamn. i leave this thread for 2 days and come to see a war about updates and how much does DC get every month XD come on guys can we stop talking about that already? this thread is getting boring sometimes because of that shit

Reactions: mattius77

PTdesu

Aug 4, 2017
god daaamn. i leave this thread for 2 days and come to see a war about updates and how much does DC get every month XD come on guys can we stop talking about that already? this thread is getting boring sometimes because of that shit
It's part of the cycle.
It just wouldn't be the same without it.

• Haha
Reactions: Morasaky

a.kinky.bastard

Sep 3, 2020
Compass is churning out the SDLC almost as much as I am the SDLC.... Only, they're doing software development lifecycle and I'm doing solo dude load cum.

Nonetheless, stop hating on them, this is one hell of a game. The animation and sex is fun but the storyline is beyond compare, I don't mind playing it a few times over every few versions... to figure out where they go next.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Please explain to me how DC is not transparent.
Whatever vague hint at anything resembling a release window/time frame DC puts up is now LAW and the world has to abide to it, otherwise the butthurt ragers will come forth and expect punishment to the infidels
How about the fact that it took him 2 months to come clean about one of the devs leaving the project, and that being why the tracker had been stalled out? That's some shit that should have been made clear the day it happened.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
How about the fact that it took him 2 months to come clean about one of the devs leaving the project, and that being why the tracker had been stalled out? That's some shit that should have been made clear the day it happened.
He only waited 3 weeks tell his patrons Catbug left because DC wanted to make sure found replacements for Catbug first.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
This games pretty awesome but uhm its weird completing all the current characters. Im dating eve and roxy at the same time there should be some consequences for that. Maybe a confrontation then having to choose one or the other.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
This games pretty awesome but uhm its weird completing all the current characters. Im dating eve and roxy at the same time there should be some consequences for that. Maybe a confrontation then having to choose one or the other.
Expect that in the dating/prom update, whenever that happens.

He only waited 3 weeks tell his patrons Catbug left because DC wanted to make sure found replacements for Catbug first.
Are you sure? Because the roomer mill had Catbug leaving at the first of the year.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's over 25 girls to semx around, with about as much if not more coming in the future. Makes no sense to block you out of everything just so you can stay with 1 girl. The premise of the game isn't to be a monogam dude and be happy with whoever you choose, it's to go around town and buttstuff all the girls you can find .....

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes