antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
...Really?
It's staring you in the face when you go to use it.
wouldn't the comment be easier and shorter if you said only the password is?
for memory my maternal langage is french
Hint: sticky
as I said my maternal langage is french
I already discovered
anyway thank you

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's a french translation somewhere. And since the password is there since before 0.10, that would mean you just started playing. Or you never bothered with 1/2 the game since the MC's comp is required for many routes ...... :unsure:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
wouldn't the comment be easier and shorter if you said only the password is?
for memory my maternal langage is french
Hint: sticky
as I said my maternal langage is french
I already discovered
anyway thank you
:FacePalm: I can't believe you never saw the "P/w" sticky put right there on the MC's computer....

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Come to the ToN thread where people close their eyes while playing and suspiciously format their HDD minutes before an update drops ...... This is pretty tame (massive fail nonetheless, but tame)

Reactions: AngelAIGS

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
DC is a genius. He's been talking bullshit about code base being shit for 5 years now maybe and people still believe that. So many people have left the project over the years because they needed to "step out" lol. I think out of all patrons out there who support milking industry, those that pledge to DC have lowest IQ no joke. Like, everything that people have been speculating years back about this guy has turned into reality just scroll thousand pages back haha

So yeah, now they are gonna do pretty much nothing for several months and frame it as "tech update". I remember when there was still very first coder on the team when game was at 0.10 version or 0.11 very small sized and DC was saying on every stream "uh uh the code base is shit we can't work on that and new coder will have to fix that so everything takes longer"

It's 0.20.8 lmao, cringe
This is honestly one of the biggest problems I have with him as a developer. I supported this game for a couple years back in the day and ultimately pulled funding when it became the same stick. It's inexcusable at this stage of the game with the budget he has to work with and not have the code cleaned up.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Guess what the remaining of the year will be spent on after we get 0.20.8 ....... And DC doesn't code (thank god for that)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Erik isn't her son and people might be going more for June instead

Even if she wins the next poll (doubtful), you'd still have over 2 years of waiting before seeing her remake

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes