PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
For those of you following closer than I have been:
I get that the art will need to be adjusted for the tech update, but is there a bunch of other stuff that also needs to be done? I imagine re-posing a lot of things, but will they have to do a bunch of code work for it?

Make your bets when, April fools day?
Historically testing takes about two weeks I believe.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Coding the girls shouldn't be that hard. Re-coding most of the game to fix the save comp and the rest of the stuff listed in the poll will.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
For those of you following closer than I have been:
I get that the art will need to be adjusted for the tech update, but is there a bunch of other stuff that also needs to be done? I imagine re-posing a lot of things, but will they have to do a bunch of code work for it?
They're going to have to re-pose virtually the entire game to account for the added screen space, which I imagine is why they brought on two new posers to replace the one that left. That's characters, mini-games, dialogue boxes, the works. They also need to convert every character to the rig system so that they get rid of all the awkward moments where characters change appearance between conversations. That includes like 80-90% of the MC's art and at least half of the total cast. I haven't done any programming in years, but I'd bet that the coding team is going to find it easier to rewrite the game from scratch rather than leave the Frankenstein-like construction that SS has turned into.

Basically, plan on getting the tech update sometime in early-to-mid October.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
So how does pregnancy effect the game? after the progress is done, everything is gonna be allright with that pregnant character? So only problem is that her route stops for some time?
yeah it should only have an effect on your penis if you're into that sort of thing. seeing nude preggo grace in the bathroom is honestly one of the best sights in the game and it's entirely missable

Reactions: pelemurat

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They also need to convert every character to the rig system so that they get rid of all the awkward moments where characters change appearance between conversations. That includes like 80-90% of the MC's art and at least half of the total cast.
I'm almost sure that's not planned for the tech update. The art, which is still not on the rig will remain as it is, until the remaining stories get their rework - that basically includes Debbie, Erik, Mia, the teachers, Roxxy and Aqua.

Else DC already hinted that they may keep the old sex scenes of these stories in 4:3, too, until they get replaced.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
They're going to have to re-pose virtually the entire game to account for the added screen space, which I imagine is why they brought on two new posers to replace the one that left. That's characters, mini-games, dialogue boxes, the works. They also need to convert every character to the rig system so that they get rid of all the awkward moments where characters change appearance between conversations. That includes like 80-90% of the MC's art and at least half of the total cast. I haven't done any programming in years, but I'd bet that the coding team is going to find it easier to rewrite the game from scratch rather than leave the Frankenstein-like construction that SS has turned into.

Basically, plan on getting the tech update sometime in early-to-mid October.
You’ll get part 1 of the Tech update in early-to-mid October.

tc_lurker

Feb 17, 2018
I'm looking forward to this update, if they finally deliver it as I hope they do, I will return to fund the dev (stopped a long while ago).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ If that's creepy, you shouldn't go out and search for dick nipples fanart or the Erik's face is now on everything
I'm looking forward to this update, if they finally deliver it as I hope they do, I will return to fund the dev (stopped a long while ago).
"This" update is Liu the bankgirl and the mafia boss's daughter Nad(i)ya. Both preg. Maybe a random scene from a random girl thrown in for the lulz

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Pretty much so.

Character getting pregnant.
Can't have sex for a while. Except some characters like Maria that include preg-sex.
Labor.
Can't have sex for a while. (Mom and Baby interaction).
Baby sent to Lucy's daycare.
Can have sex again.
Rinse and repeat

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Pretty much so.

Character getting pregnant.
Can't have sex for a while. Except some characters like Maria that include preg-sex.
Labor.
Can't have sex for a while. (Mom and Baby interaction).
Baby sent to Lucy's daycare.
Can have sex again.
Do that 100 times and you are in for a surprise...

• Haha
Reactions: SSBBSNAKE
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes