JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Far as we know, DC isn't in Murica. So that whole point is out the window. Next, you're gonna come out with "but his goals stopped at 25k, he's now making 70k a month, let's reeeeeeeeeeeee cause reasons" or some other epic milker stuff
Exactly :D Was also about to say that I think DC is in Canada, so US average weekly work hours wouldn't apply anyways. :p

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I was under the impression that he was since I recall him speaking native level English on streams, but I guess I was wrong. The 30-hour definition for full-time job in USA is actually quite loose compared to other countries:
I think DC is Canadian. Either way, even if you were to expect DC to fill an average quota of hours per week, I wouldn't take that average from a 3rd world country like the US.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
He still streams most of the week for hours on end. With 3 kids around him. Try that yourself for ~2-3 years with dudes moaning on boards you're not working fast enough.
Add to that the fact that 9 out of 10 of these entitled moaners haven't been Patrons or part of the community around DC and the game ever, instead they're moaning about a game they get for free not being updated every other week like they'd want. :p

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Have you tried going up a few pages and read what people have already asked 4 times within a few days ? Or the ever so basic main page/Patreon ?
Add to that the fact that 9 out of 10 of these entitled moaners haven't been Patrons or part of the community around DC and the game ever, instead they're moaning about a game they get for free not being updated every other week like they'd want. :p
The real question is : if these gods of virtue find DC to be a filthy scammer that milks $, what do they call ICstor ? A good dev ?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
^ Have you tried going up a few pages and read what people have already asked 4 times within a few days ? Or the ever so basic main page/Patreon ?

The real question is : if these gods of virtue find DC to be a filthy scammer that milks $, what do they call ICstor ? A good dev ?
I think honestly that a big part of these whiners "calling DC out" is the simple fact that he makes a decent chunk of change from Patreon with this game. ICstor doesn't make as much, so doesn't trigger the gods of virtue :D

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Between DC that makes 70k a month but streams most of his weeks vs ICstor that doesn't do jacksquat for almost 2 years while still getting Patreon $ without any info/news, the choice is pretty easy to make (except if you wear a tinfoil hat and pretend water isn't wet)

Reactions: CptRexx

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Between DC that makes 70k a month but streams most of his weeks vs ICstor that doesn't do jacksquat for almost 2 years while still getting Patreon $ without any info/news, the choice is pretty easy to make (except if you wear a tinfoil hat and pretend water isn't wet)
Oh yeah, ICstor is the MilfyCity dev. :O Yeah, shouldn't be problem for anyone to realize who's in the milking boat and who's not. Then again most of these whiners seriously seem like they're jealous 'cause they know for a fact that they cant ever make as much money as DC does, especially since they sound like they live on allowance paid by their parents :p

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Oh my god will you shut up about milking. Why do you care so much about much money the game makes.
Because if more of that money was spent on highering more people, instead of padding DC's wallet, the game would get quicker updates, instead of being stuck on update 20.X for the last year and a half, when DC initially said 6-7 months.

Nothing, because someone who makes a "game" out of flipped DAZ Studio assets isn't worth the neurons need to think about them at all.

• Angry

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Because if more of that money was spent on highering more people, instead of padding DC's wallet, the game would get quicker updates, instead of being stuck on update 20.X for the last year and a half, when DC initially said 6-7 months.

Nothing, because someone who makes a "game" out of flipped DAZ Studio assets isn't worth the neurons need to think about them at all.
I've said this before to people like you: You don't have to play this game, or pay any attention to it at all. Nobody gives two shits about your opinions on game development, and I'm willing to bet you've never put in a single cent of your money to support DC or SS, so you can fuck right off and focus on more deserving titles by more deserving devs. :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
"Next" is after 0.20.8, the tech build and R(h)onda's update. So early-mid 20222 at best (and pretty generous guesstimate). Annie is worth the wait, the demon space mutant known as Smith, not so much. Her notmom would need a lawnmower too

Reactions: ashaik

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Far be it from me to criticize what people do with their own money. If they want to set it on fire and get milked like the cows they are, let them

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes