Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Been a while I didn't play that game.
It's a shame you cannot cum in mouth with Ivanka. And greater shame there's no bj with most girls. BJ in such an adult game should be a basic... :cautious:

Reactions: Somnus and jackaaa

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Unless the average age for the people here is like 80 years old or people have some kind of disability, the knife fight shouldn't be that hard to win.
A few options :

1- People fail overall at basic life
2- People use the new mode and start with not much, rush to content, get rekt
3- People don't use cheat mode and complain they gotta farm stats, then get rekt
4- People try to use older than 0.18 saves and crap their game

Choose 1 or combine a few and you'll answer about 99%+ of all the whinage in the thread

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
A few options :

3- People don't use cheat mode and complain they gotta farm stats, then get rekt

Choose 1 or combine a few and you'll answer about 99%+ of all the whinage in the thread
5- One Hand is not there where it should be...

Reactions: Maxammm

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
Thanks, i'll try it myself and see if it works.
I looked at the source code for the patch. It is designed to morph the unmodified game dialog and replace a few images. It will work with the new version of the game, but it won't morph any new dialog that was added or any lines of previous dialog that may have been changed. It does have generic code to morph the names of the aunt and landlady which will work with new lines of dialog. That may cause a few of the new dialog lines to sound a bit off however if they needed special handling.

I would say, go for it! You can always replace the patch when the new one comes out.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I am not sure if anybody noticed, but you don't need a new save to start this update, just click new game and the third option to the right, it will start after 0.20.7 with enough character points.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A few options :

Come on, I started from Main story part III save and I didn't realize dex stats were low.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It's not like the game tells you "start with a few stats" which happens to still be 6/10 ...... So the quote still works and it's still on you to not fail

• Angry
Reactions: pussymellow

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
so this may be a pretty basic question but I want to make a mod assuming what I'm doing doesn't exist.

Can anyone provide the basics? I need to know where to find the sprites (they're not in my images folder... I'm looking for EVE specifically)

And once I make new images do I need a script to replace them or just overwrite images?

Again these may be basic questions but never done it and not sure where to start...

Oct 10, 2020
I saw so many youtubers played the game now I just can't resist the urge no more, and it got literally tons of different quests and subjects to play through, I'm sold !

Reactions: No more gas

nex2142

May 4, 2020
Honestly, this main storyline is so... disappointing. These russian mob girls and those korean chicks... man, why wasting time on them when we could have had more "action" with Jenny and Debbie?
If I recall correctly, both Debbie & Jenny will receive new H-scenes in the upcoming tech update.

Reactions: GoneHunting

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
A few options :

There are people with disabilities who can't actually move fast enough for some of these games.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes