bkj13

Aug 23, 2017
What girls have scenes? is it only liu and nadya? loving the content and we all need to remember DC does all the art on his own and streams nearly everyday plus DC stated there were some issues if you wanna complain go to ea

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Personally was expect more from long time no updating:cautious:
Granted they have a decent excuse this time since one of their members dropped the project, this is the normal rate of content released for the game for the last few years.

They are so funded that they have 0 motivation to have a reasonable release schedule.

Granted, maybe they are working their eyeballs out and this is just what it takes to release, but it's hard to believe.

It's still a really good game and the content is always high quality so... it's hard to get mad about it. But it's not really what people expect I guess.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
I have enjoyed this game for a long time. This update seemed a lot smaller and less well put together as the rest. I understand wanting to continue adding new characters, however if you look in the cookie jar most characters have 1 or 2 scenes and then are forgotten about. There are still older characters that you can't make preggo (been waiting for Roxy and her friends. The dialog between Becca and her mom could be funny as well when her mom reliezes who the dad is since I have gotten her preggo a few times). Roxy does seem to love being dominated and watching the MC dominate other women. The story line is there so that she starts pulling all the women together to build the MC's harem. It seems like a good way to start revisiting the other characters as you also add to the story and add new characters. Just a suggestion. This game is fun and I have enjoyed playing.

Reactions: GoneHunting

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The fight, the basketball game, even the pushups, no problem.

The minigame I suck at is delivering pizza in anything faster than the scooter. I liked it when I could choose which vehicle to deliver in, now I'm stuck with the muscle car and I am lucky if I get 1 out of 3. All stats ground to max values, doesn't seem to make a difference for pizza delivery.

AnnaCir

Nov 11, 2018
Granted they have a decent excuse this time since one of their members dropped the project, this is the normal rate of content released for the game for the last few years.

They are so funded that they have 0 motivation to have a reasonable release schedule.

Granted, maybe they are working their eyeballs out and this is just what it takes to release, but it's hard to believe.

It's still a really good game and the content is always high quality so... it's hard to get mad about it. But it's not really what people expect I guess.
im not mad but expected more

kkholis

Dec 26, 2017
I'm really curious as to how many people on this site are actually Patrons (I'm not). Can someone explain to me the mindset behind complaining about free shit? Is it like, "Oh a bunch of people are paying for this, they're making x amount of money per month, there should be more updates?"
It's a culture we've created (not just Patreon, it also applies to Twitch and even OF) where other people are stupid enough to give these 'content creators' their money because to them, an extra $20 means absolutely nothing, they don't need it.
They don't care about the quality of where their money goes because it doesn't matter to them. They're happy just to receive the updates.
Most of our complaints, or at least, mine is simply to point out that this specific entertainment that they're financially contributing to is trash.

That's it.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes