Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm not going to seriously gripe over the update that has been put out, given that I don't financially support this particular project and I appreciate that they have had some internal difficulties, but I can understand why some people are not happy with the progress made given the amount of time it took. There are comparable, quality hand-drawn projects out there that have a fraction of the funding but have managed to put out regular updates reliably with more content.
Name a few of those that aren't What a Legend (which also took 5 months for its latest update). For research purposes

Reactions: Bob69

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
also talk to jab after finishing the story he is this entire thread
Jab is actually one of DC's regular viewers on stream from russia, just as is Nadya, although she's from ukraine. So it kinda makes sense.

okrayo

Dec 24, 2020
What a crappy update. The knife fight mini game is ridden with bugs in the Android version. The arrows often disappear. When that doesn't happen and even when you tap the arrows as fast as it is possible there is no enough time to complete the third round.

doublev7

May 10, 2020
Is there a way to play the new update from the 20.7 finished content save? Because from the 20.8 game i can't load the 20.7 save

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Last time I checked, October to March isn't 7 months ...... Maybe you got those new 20 months per year calendar and happen to have February 30th and other new stuff the kids nowadays take for granted
Must be one of those that claims they only release after the 1st on the month to get extra payment outta patrons and thought it was April.

Feb 11, 2021
Is there a way to play the new update from the 20.7 finished content save? Because from the 20.8 game i can't load the 20.7 save
This, if anyone has the finished 20.7 save in this version please upload it. Also is the incest patch broken or something? I'm not even using the additional lines mod, but it still tells me some images are missing even though I've copied all the contents inside the game folder

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Playing 20.7 with the naughty tribute, and getting an error when going to the mini map once the bank is unlocked that reads:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

May 6, 2017
Takes them ~5 months for 5 scenes and not much coding
I tend to disagree. You count new content as h-scenes. But frankly, those are small potatoes compared to all backgrounds, emotions, animations etc that drive the story.

TBH, I'm surprised that DC doesn't include more variations of the sex scenes. He already have the backgrounds and all the assets in place. Literally additional two days of work could've made so many people much happier with the end-product.

Amitiel

Feb 17, 2020
Name a few of those that aren't What a Legend (which also took 5 months for its latest update). For research purposes
In terms of what comes immediately to mind, you're probably already familiar with Seeds of Chaos, which runs on a fairly strict bimonthly update cadence and is coming up to completion but YMMV with some of the fetishes as it aims to cater to more or less everything (including gay, ntr, preg, etc., although literally everything is optional), but more particularly projects like Rise of the White Flower, which is developed on literally no more than 1% of SS's budget, has probably put out a similar amount of smut in the same period since its 1.0 and in terms of aesthetics is comparable to WaL!.

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
People here really seem to misinterpret criticism as entitlement. This has nothing to with the fact that the game is free. We're calling out a dev who makes tons of fucking money for the fact that he is lazy as fuck... That's a fact. We're calling him out for not giving a shit about his patrons...That's a fact. Quit putting fucking words in our mouths and actually read the shit we post before you start bitching about people being free gamers
I might be an idiot with really bad reading comprehension, but it's super easy to misinterpret valid criticisms, like yours, and entitlement. I feel like for every person that has legitimate gripes there are people that are either jumping on the bandwagon or, like you said, feel entitled. There's a graph that shows release dates for each update and it's pretty consistent, maybe my expectations are a bit lower when it comes to work ethic and lewd games or whatever you wanna call them. Personally more worried about the quality of the content rather than the content creator.

EDIT: Not sure if I'm allowed to link stuff or whatever, but

Reactions: AngelAIGS and Bob69

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
This update at least for me was good, not excellent or great but good enough to spend some time playing around and for me rn it feels like a south park like game cuz all the movie easter eggs like the mcgufin and the sewer exit lol, dont know you but this version runs faster in my potato than the last one (from 1min last version to 30 secs this version lo load) what i feel dissapointed is that the implied extra scenes with Maria and Tina and the suposed threesome with Maria and Mario Bros if you choose in prev. version to let him stay to watch werent and Maria and Tina are too hot for me to let this one slide that easy this time...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I might be an idiot with really bad reading comprehension, but it's super easy to misinterpret valid criticisms, like yours, and entitlement. I feel like for every person that has legitimate gripes there are people that are either jumping on the bandwagon or, like you said, feel entitled. There's a graph that shows release dates for each update and it's pretty consistent, maybe my expectations are a bit lower when it comes to work ethic and lewd games or whatever you wanna call them. Personally more worried about the quality of the content rather than the content creator.

EDIT: Not sure if I'm allowed to link stuff or whatever, but
Valid criticism with only false claims and lies ? Yeah sure

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
The prom is more like a finale of the game, with all the routes finished (god knows when) the MC goes to the prom, and then he's like: why choose when you can have all of them? Then ends with the girls on his huge bed at the seaside villa

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes