j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Where was the casual crime aspect?

Also when did DC say anything about a threesome?
Well, just as MC robbed a bank this time, he sold 100k worth of meth to pay the bail in Roxxy's story.

As for the threesome, DC and Sploosh talked about during one of the streams.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
This, if anyone has the finished 20.7 save in this version please upload it. Also is the incest patch broken or something? I'm not even using the additional lines mod, but it still tells me some images are missing even though I've copied all the contents inside the game folder
Here is the save file from 20.7 opened in 20.8 with 36 of the 48 task done.
Hope this will work for you. (y)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
If you don't think he's milking (and I would in his shoes), ask yourself why he didn't have a $50k goal, a $60k goal or a $70k. Hell, at this rate why not an $80k goal? Perhaps a goal could be release more quickly. Employ more staff because we know from this update art isn't the bottleneck. Curious how we don't hear that excuse much anymore. But we don't need to; there's always another excuse.
When DC is never going to get another artist he is happy with, what goals do you propose he implement? His $30k goal was ludicrous enough that he never thought he would get there.

Rodgers7

Sep 22, 2017
Well, just as MC robbed a bank this time, he sold 100k worth of meth to pay the bail in Roxxy's story.

As for the threesome, DC and Sploosh talked about during one of the streams.
ooooooooooooh that lol. Fair enough.

And here's hoping they put a threesome in. I wouldn't mind it

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I think this post sums up the problem quite succinctly. 2 years ago he wasn't earning $78k a month.

It's not just $25k a month more, it's $48k a month more. His last Patreon goal was $30k.

If you don't think he's milking (and I would in his shoes), ask yourself why he didn't have a $50k goal, a $60k goal or a $70k. Hell, at this rate why not an $80k goal? Perhaps a goal could be release more quickly. Employ more staff because we know from this update art isn't the bottleneck. Curious how we don't hear that excuse much anymore. But we don't need to; there's always another excuse.

I wonder why anyone still donates to someone who has seemingly reached their goals, and clearly isn't going to use that extra money to enhance the project. There's a hell of a lot other deserving devs out there.
Yea he's been milking this game for a long time now.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Enjoy milkers, witness his Patron count/income dwindle down cause people are leaving ship since DC is a trash dev. Behold how everything keeps going up for years even though DC is a scamlord
This thing I personally don't understand is how some people, who don't seem to like the game, can literally play every update right away just to complain about it.

I've dropped so many games when I didn't like what happend or when they became boring to me (like The Twist, DMD, My New Life, MilfCity, Four Elements Trainer etc.) and I wouldn't even dream about wasting time on posting in these topics anymore, let alone play every(!) single(!) update of these games, just to complain about them afterwards. How masochistic can one be?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Save Files! If anyone wants them.

(Windows 10 PC)
1.1: start of this update
1.2: just before the "make sure you're ready before continuing" warning
1.3: end of v.020.8, full cookie jar.

As always, love the artwork, wish there was more. This is definitely a top-ten game. Loads of great female characters, interesting storyline, fun sidequests... the whole deal. For my own tastes, I could always wish for more threesomes and girl-on-girl. And a BIG fave would be Debbie/Jenny/MC. Who knows, maybe some day.

Had some small weirdness, nothing major:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Kim's statue head. Not sure, but you might have to click on the statue, closet, and painting first.
Clicked on the statue about 3 times before I hit for me just try it a few times
Edit: actually try clicking the statues head specifically.

Last edited:

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Just for clarification, are there only 2 additional characters (Liu and the Russian girl) that are now fuckable and able to be impregnated? Or did I miss a path?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes