Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
to put it short, my time at sandrock will probably make the company get about anywhere in 1-10 million in + money after everything is paid said and done after 4-5. Superpowered creator has to work 4-5 years longer atleast to get same amount and then 1-2 year extra (depending on patreons) so yeah...

funzzzone

Feb 3, 2021
Sure is a lot of wajn in this thread. I personally enjoyed the game and how it's presented.
As for the money, I seriously don't get it, if it's not your cup of tea, then leave the f*** alone.

Reactions: fz

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Somebody created a nice compilation which shows where quite a bit of DC's time ends up being spent.

HEAVY SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given that the game had hardly any of these cutscenes before 0.14 and given that he really only started with them in 0.16.0 it shows how the game has moved and improved.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry all but this update requires a month and a half at most. Scenes are not good either like before, no angles nothing. DC lost his touch.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
I'm just thankful this whole main story update is done with now.

An entire year of updates largely devoted to sex scenes with tertiary characters who largely didn't crack a lot of peoples top 10 lists. Yeesh.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
Enough, I refuse to try. Even the Ancient Dragon in DS2: Black Armor Edition or Diablo in Diablo 3 on nightmare difficulty are more honest than this shit. 7 months later for this poor content? I am very disappointed. If someone could kindly post the save shortly after the boss fight, they would be really an angel as I'd be curious to know how it ends. But this is not a try hard, just ridiculous.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Enough, I refuse to try. Even the Ancient Dragon in DS2: Black Armor Edition or Diablo in Diablo 3 on nightmare difficulty are more honest than this shit. 7 months later for this poor content? I am very disappointed. If someone could kindly post the save shortly after the boss fight, they would be really an angel as I'd be curious to know how it ends. But this is not a try hard, just ridiculous.
Dude, cry less and farm stats more. Or play cheat mode and skip it entirely
Does anyone know who posted the picture that displayed the progression of the entire game and future updates?
It's on the main page and outdated

Reactions: Snugglepuff

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Its there an alternate ending?
I got the ending were Tony takes a gunshot for MC and Nadya kills Raz, but there are other screens with diferent outcomes, how do i get that ending?

Reactions: tomkiel987

kangsungki

Apr 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_kitchen.rpy", line 235, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_kitchen.rpyc", line 235, in script
File "D:\게임\adg\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\게임\adg\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_kitchen.rpy", line 235, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.8
Fri Mar 26 08:48:26 2021

kangsungki

Apr 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpyc", line 186, in script
File "D:\게임\adg\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\게임\adg\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.8
Fri Mar 26 08:50:27 2021

In some replays it becomes like this.
What is the reason?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
People complains over this game for two simple reasons. Once: is the internet everyone complains about everything all the time. That's how it works. In second place, couse people simple get bored of playing the same game, it's a natural thing. You will never get the same excitement of the first playthrough, and at some point mos of people get tired of waiting 4-6 months for 20 minutes of gamplay with skip botton, or 2 or 3 hours reading the thing.
Also you had the fandoms who gets impatient to get their Annie update or Judith update.
Saying that, i still feel this update was poor. But i don't think is loosing quality, I like Main Story 1 and 2.

Oct 30, 2020
Somebody created a nice compilation which shows where quite a bit of DC's time ends up being spent.

HEAVY SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given that the game had hardly any of these cutscenes before 0.14 and given that he really only started with them in 0.16.0 it shows how the game has moved and improved.
you are a basement dweller who has been shilling for money this game for years in this thread and one only needs to search your name and look at the number of posts in the shill thread. It's been 3 years or more since 0.14 and you are showing this many pictures do you enjoy shooting yourself in the knee, you ain't becoming a guard in whiterun nords don't like sycophants

I skimmed through the update and didn't even bother to read anything because it's all trash and scenes are boring, this game doesn't elicit any reaction anymore, I would rather replay milfy city and go mock icstor in the milfy city thread some more and that would provide more entertainment than playing summertimesaga update.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes