Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Its there an alternate ending?
I got the ending were Tony takes a gunshot for MC and Nadya kills Raz, but there are other screens with diferent outcomes, how do i get that ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpyc", line 186, in script
File "D:\게임\adg\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\게임\adg\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.8
Fri Mar 26 08:50:27 2021

In some replays it becomes like this.
What is the reason?
Let's gloss over the korean symbols and pretend you didn't save in the right place

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ For at least the 4th in the same page : go farm stats. Or use cheat mode to skip it. Guess putting a new mode that lets people start midway through the game was not the best idea. That or people are just too lame to figure stuff

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Dam, im reading here only disappointment and people swearing at each other.

Good to see that after everything that happened last year, the internet didnt changed

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Who are the new girls and how do I unlock them? Also what girls have additional new scenes and how to unlock those?

Playerrr2

Oct 29, 2019
You have to look at it from a different point of view, though. He was a dude who wanted to draw his own game and wanted to make a living from that. Not less but also not much more. So sure, the game is probably not worth much more than 25k but I can respect that DC doesn't start changing all of his plans, just because there's more money involved.

He never made any excuses. That's just the deal and that's clear for 3 years by now. He's drawing the game at his speed, nobody has to pay for it and people give what ever they want. It's really that easy.
Thinking this game would be worth anything close to 25k a month is insane. Do you have no concept of what an average persons finances are?

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
It's not a rule, but generally an incredibly standard thing to do in any business model. I'm sure Walmart and Amazon got really comfy where they're at by not increasing productivity right?
He can't increasing productivity because he himself is the bottleneck. He draws the art, and the art is the bottleneck. He tried once getting another artist but he didn't like the quality so he decided to do it himself. Thus it will always be this slow. Get over it, or leave. Simple as that. Moaning about it will do no one any good.

I understand why people are upset. I personally have found the writing to not be as good starting at the VERY disappointing Eve update. Saying that, expecting the game to go faster is idiotic because it clearly is not going to go faster. If it really matters that much then don't donate. If you don't donate then why do you care, it's a free product.

Reactions: Silvatec

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
And: "The game is bugged, they should have released later and tested more!" and "I want more Judith!" and "I want less Judith!" and "It only took me 4.5 minutes to fast-skip through the new content!" and "When will the next update come out?"

Did I forget the milking stuff?
yes you forgot the milking, and can I haz more Judith? :p I kid I kid

Shima123

Jun 13, 2018
stuck at the warehouse "No, I can`t go back now..."Debbie and Jenny need me!" cant visit Lui at evening and also cant visit Nadya... People said after few days a guy appears at the house, doesnt happen aswell. please help

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You got about 4 things wrong at once
1- There's a few doors in the warehouse, only 1 will work
2- Can't visit Liu : have you talked to her during the day at the bank ? Does the phone hint tell you to go to her ? Are you even far enough in the route for her part to trigger ?
3- Nadya unlocks after you finish the route, then wait 7-10 days
4- Dude to MC's house : read #3
He can't increasing productivity because he himself is the bottleneck. He draws the art, and the art is the bottleneck. He tried once getting another artist but he didn't like the quality so he decided to do it himself. Thus it will always be this slow. Get over it, or leave. Simple as that. Moaning about it will do no one any good.

I understand why people are upset. I personally have found the writing to not be as good starting at the VERY disappointing Eve update. Saying that, expecting the game to go faster is idiotic because it clearly is not going to go faster. If it really matters that much then don't donate. If you don't donate then why do you care, it's a free product.
Bottleneck finishes his part 3-4 weeks before the rest. Makes sense. Bottleneck also has stuff 2+ builds ahead. Still makes sense. Progress bar shows bottleneck always ahead of everything else. Makes sense again

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes