nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
I'm really curious as to how many people on this site are actually Patrons (I'm not). Can someone explain to me the mindset behind complaining about free shit? Is it like, "Oh a bunch of people are paying for this, they're making x amount of money per month, there should be more updates?"
Like actually the amount of times I see conplaints for updates on any games on A FREE site is amongst the craziest shit I see, I dont fucken see them doing something productive with their spare time making a game to their desire, NO they are using their free time to beat there dick to a pilfered game and complain about it, how sad of a fucken life, dont like how it's going? Then go beat your meat to a different FREE game on this site, unless your actually paying money as far I'm concerned your just wasting your time by getting mad, even on games abandoned oh well played it for free sad to see it go move on to the next free download

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
is there a saVe file after the Milk delievery in pizza and all the side route done? my save life is not working.. dont wanna do all that again

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Is there any chance we might see "Deposit All" and "Withdrawl All" buttons added to the ATM in the future? It'd be nice to just shove all the money in or pull it all out with a single button click.

Mar 11, 2018
Like actually the amount of times I see conplaints for updates on any games on A FREE site is amongst the craziest shit I see, I dont fucken see them doing something productive with their spare time making a game to their desire, NO they are using their free time to beat there dick to a pilfered game and complain about it, how sad of a fucken life, dont like how it's going? Then go beat your meat to a different FREE game on this site, unless your actually paying money as far I'm concerned your just wasting your time by getting mad, even on games abandoned oh well played it for free sad to see it go move on to the next free download
Welcome to the internet. There is no penalty for hatred, hence why many bite the bullet. Complaining on the internet is probably the worst waste of time, because none of the sides (defenders and offenders) really care about each other to let either of them to win, so no wonder why people reading comments oftenly get off their chest the usual "I wish I didn't see that" or "this makes me depressed" response. It's best to ignore all kinds of comments, except questions regarding certain part of game progression (hidden clues, character discussion in that route etc.). I don't even trust reviewers here, nor I post reviews myself anymore, it's all subjective thing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Still gotta rofl at all the dudes above wetdreaming for the tech build to be completed in 2 months and/or hoping to get Judith within 2021. You guys are beyond delusional at this point
7 months for this? oh hell nah idk how the paypigs still do it DC has lost it
Last time I checked, October to March isn't 7 months ...... Maybe you got those new 20 months per year calendar and happen to have February 30th and other new stuff the kids nowadays take for granted
Yes? What's the problem?
Flagged for spamming, stuff deleted, you getting banned. Not in that order

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
is it really the end of the main story like getting a prom and dealing with his father murderers etc ???

bkj13

Aug 23, 2017
Also for rhonda update expect the coach to have scenes and the life guard too, same with annie and her mom and possibly mrs smith, there is alot coming this is just the main story and some side characters all i really want is some pregnancy updates for roxxy and the girls and debbie and i still dont get why jenny is still a bitch even at the end of her route

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
Welcome to the internet. There is no penalty for hatred, hence why many bite the bullet. Complaining on the internet is probably the worst waste of time, because none of the sides (defenders and offenders) really care about each other to let either of them to win, so no wonder why people reading comments oftenly get off their chest the usual "I wish I didn't see that" or "this makes me depressed" response. It's best to ignore all kinds of comments, except questions regarding certain part of game progression (hidden clues, character discussion in that route etc.). I don't even trust reviewers here, nor I post reviews myself anymore, it's all subjective thing.
The best way I found to combat most disappointment on this site for me personally is that I only play the updates in multiples of 5/10 depending on how the update the game, by 5/.5 in a new game it's past the tutorial, and playing once every couple update way by the time I see that game again there alot of new shit for example last time I played summer time saga was 15 update so theres more stuff for me to do then definitely the last time I played lol

Reactions: rob7278

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Also for rhonda update expect the coach to have scenes and the life guard too, same with annie and her mom and possibly mrs smith, there is alot coming this is just the main story and some side characters all i really want is some pregnancy updates for roxxy and the girls and debbie and i still dont get why jenny is still a bitch even at the end of her route
Coach isn't in R(h)onda's update, most preg stuff will happen when girls win polls and Jenny stays a bitch cause all girls don't have to be lovey-dovey with MC

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
No, it's just about the father. The prom is a whole other topic and it'll last years until that's done.
Holy shit, I completely forgot about the whole idea of the prom, or that this game was supposed to take place over one summer and as such would have a day limit. Thinking about it now it's hilarious and never going to actually happen.

Amitiel

Feb 17, 2020
I'm not going to seriously gripe over the update that has been put out, given that I don't financially support this particular project and I appreciate that they have had some internal difficulties, but I can understand why some people are not happy with the progress made given the amount of time it took. There are comparable, quality hand-drawn projects out there that have a fraction of the funding but have managed to put out regular updates reliably with more content.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

bkj13

Aug 23, 2017
Coach isn't in R(h)onda's update, most preg stuff will happen when girls win polls and Jenny stays a bitch cause all girls don't have to be lovey-dovey with MC
fair but id have liked atleast the option too but mabey im getting a little spoiled there is so much for only a 02.208 update i dont care how long it takes every update gives me some hours of usually a fun story

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Holy shit, I completely forgot about the whole idea of the prom, or that this game was supposed to take place over one summer and as such would have a day limit. Thinking about it now it's hilarious and never going to actually happen.
As far as I'm aware they never planned on having a day limit, it's more of a myth. But yeah, the game is probably about 50 to 60% done right now, so there's lots of good stuff left.
In the end I kind of view the main story as something that's mandatory and somethings that's overall good for the game, but I'm happy that we'll return to schoolgirl updates sooner than later.

Reactions: sstrangemd
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes