Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Finaly that crap of mafia story is over, i had absolutely no interest in that so this update was a click spam to the end.
But in that update is there any content beside that story and a bit of Liu story.
I don't play that game for that bad action movie stuff and now i'm really disapointed by that update.
The only best part is that's finaly over.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
so now that the main story is done, we should get updates alot faster right?
Nope, at least not the next 1 (tech update) since they gotta re-code most of the game and swap it around to 16:9. Maybe once the tech/code stuff is done and they get back to pure girls update, starting with R(h)onda's .....

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I just wish that there'd be some lesbian content. Hate seeing threesomes where the girls just sort of take turns. Everyone wants to fuck each other anyway.

Reactions: art_of_okama

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
I think the only scene you have to get is the one with Liu in her bedroom. Everything else can/will happen after you've killed Raz.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I missed something more, I think.

1 scene for Consuelo
2 scenes for Debbie
1 scene for Liu (probably the visit in the morning)

1 scene for Maria (the last one)
1 scene for Tina (the last one)

and Nadya still locked.

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
The pregnancy shit really is a huge waste of time and resources. It should have been relegated to only a few of the girls where it makes sense for the story, like Maria and Diane. The way it is now, DC is digging himself into a hole where we're gonna have a full year of dev that delays new content just to make pregnant sex scenes for everyone, or he makes a single one and lazily copy-pastes it. I have no idea why this isn't a bigger concern among his patrons. Well, that and the fact that DC's drawing speed is not the bottleneck and that he should really hire more people to speed along development, but that would go against his blatant cash milk scam, so hush hush I guess.
Completely agree. Seems like a huge waste of time in the grand scale of things for this game.

I've mentioned this before on this forum, but this game is suffering from its scale, and the core parts of the game haven't gotten enough love in a long while. I think DC should make an executive decision and do an update dedicated to Jenny, Diane, and Debby. Go back to the basics and reinforce the core characters.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Without being defensive, can someone please explain to me why this took as long as it did. I'm not understanding why this update took half a year.

Treasure of Nadia, though it uses 3D models, is almost done with development and that game has almost 100 animated complex scenes with new minigames and items being added every update. The game started development in mid-late 2019.

In that same amount of time, Summertime Saga has only 10-15 new scenes (I'm not sure if even 10).

Has DC ever talked about why these updates take this long?
I believe he lost some staff part way through and had to get more people, that is why he says this one took so long.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Treasure of Nadia, though it uses 3D models, is almost done with development and that game has almost 100 animated complex scenes with new minigames and items being added every update. The game started development in mid-late 2019.
Comparing NLT (ToN Devs) to any other VN dev is what Buddhists meant when they discuss the topic of suffering.

NLT cant really be compared to anyone because their efficiency is infinitely better than any competition you stack against them.

Reactions: GEO_the_great

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Ok i have a question. What The Fuck Happened to Tammy and Erik?

They became Jewish all of a sudden?? Since when? Also its annoying to always hear that she spouts jiddish words. Where is the old sweet Tammy that loves to work and is insecure about her body but open-minded?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ok i have a question. What The Fuck Happened to Tammy and Erik?

They became Jewish all of a sudden?? Since when? Also its annoying to always hear that she spouts jiddish words. Where is the old sweet Tammy that loves to work and is insecure about her body but open-minded?
They've been Jewish for the year or so I've been playing this game. Not sure how you didn't notice until now.

art_of_okama

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know what the following 20.8 changelog update means?:

As far as I was aware he's still deceased or at least at the part where I am in the story. I've finished all 5 scenes with Liu and Nadya.

Reactions: IZenithI
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes