JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Gotta agree that the final fight is way too fast, at least on Android. Slow it down there at the least cause half the time the arrows aren't clickable

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Topmost is Grace : get into their room in the evening and ask Odette for smex, swap angle will change her for Grace and unlock the scene

Other 1 is June : you gotta choose to keep her for MC during Erik's route

Reactions: zoz0zoz

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Didn't pay as much attention as I should have...
You have to chose play w cheats OR play current
There wasn't an option for both, correct?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only 11 code tasks and 44 art task, 12 off them already donde. I hope this update get released faster. At lest code doesn't seems is going to be a bottleneck again.
Lol, coding won't be a bottleneck on the most code-heavy update ever for the game. You do know they can add a crapton of stuff in there and that screenshot isn't final ? We're barely 2 days after the last update and you expect everything to be outlined with 0 additions until ~September when the tech build launches. Just a few things : they have to recode everything changed into 16:9 including girls/backgrounds/scenes, then unfuck most of what's already in there so save comp and other things don't break as much between builds. Then you got the giant list of items from the poll on top of all that

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Lol, coding won't be a bottleneck on the most code-heavy update ever for the game. You do know they can add a crapton of stuff in there and that screenshot isn't final ? We're barely 2 days after the last update and you expect everything to be outlined with 0 additions until ~September when the tech build launches. Just a few things : they have to recode everything changed into 16:9 including girls/backgrounds/scenes, then unfuck most of what's already in there so save comp and other things don't break as much between builds. Then you got the giant list of items from the poll on top of all that
My guess is 4 to 5 months if not longer. Since this games release the time between real content updates has gotten longer and longer.

Not sure why anyone would think this trend would change.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You are quite passionate in the way you speak. I am certanely not an expert when it cames to programming games. I simple guessed from the tasks bar, i asume thoose where a measure of the lenght required for every aspect of the development of the game. If i remember correctely after every update when they presented a new task bar it usually dont change to much, yes some tasks are added but not enough to significately change a relation of 44 art to 11 code tasks.
Yet i just readed some people saying that the own DC sayd this update was going to be heavely code oriented, so i am guessing you are right in the main point. So i am sorry, if you are bored and are looking for some pointless argument then you should try to bait me with a different issue (literature, politics and history usually work) or even better look for a different guy.

Reactions: Chrissone

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Hmm anyone have issue on Android of game not loading?

I played in the past like 1.5 years ago it worked fine. I have totally new phone now, so I didn't have an older version on here. My phone should be powerful enough an s8+.

I open app, it says Kompas logo, then nothing happens. Tried it a few times and waited about 3 minutes and nothing changes. Any idea?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes