Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
I dont know why but whenever I try to download using Mega link it always crashes my browser and force closes without any warning. Is anyone else having the same issue? All the other download links are so super super slow.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope and if you say Nopy is slow, we know it's 100% on you. So MEGA crashing is also a "100% you" problem

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I love how people are still complaining about the lack of a threesome scene with debbie and jenny when not only the dev never promised it, he explicitly said that there won't be any threesomes with them.
He chose to write and stage the story in a way that strongly hinted that's where things were going, despite years of saying he wasn't going to cross those streams. Like I said, it felt like a misdirection play unfolding, so it got my hopes up a bit, and when it didn't play out it was sort of a letdown.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If they really wanted to avoid that taboo subject then both Frank and Debbie would have been his foster parents.
That doesn't really help in terms of why wincest was removed from the game in the first place (credit card processing on Patreon/standards & practices). Patreon is a US company, and in some jurisdictions here sexual conduct between step- and foster/adoptive relations can be criminally charged under incest statutes. Asserting any sort of familial relationship would still trigger the same objection.

Reactions: pron2021
May 22, 2019
Man the delay respond in click annoys me allot and quick save color shade doesn't help as well i need to quick save everytime because of delay problem no rollback either

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He chose to write and stage the story in a way that strongly hinted that's where things were going, despite years of saying he wasn't going to cross those streams. Like I said, it felt like a misdirection play unfolding, so it got my hopes up a bit, and when it didn't play out it was sort of a letdown.
Lemme quote myself
Not advertised, nobody voted for it, was never planned for the update, DC said lolnope years ago .... There's probably a few more
Whatever happens in game doesn't mean anything if polls/update lineup doesn't say it'll include something

Apr 23, 2019
are patreon even enforcing their rules? there are plenty of popular games with incest content, its weird how its against their guidelines but they get away with it for years

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can we make a petition in order to force DC to make Jenny more beautiful ?
She is quite pretty, just has a perma bitch face. She's one of them pretty on the outside, fucking hideous on the inside, girls. To make her beautiful, he'd have to totally change her personality. ;)

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
are patreon even enforcing their rules? there are plenty of popular games with incest content, its weird how its against their guidelines but they get away with it for years
Depends if someone reports them. What do you think after an update how likely someone from here report it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As long as it's totally not DC doing anything remotely related to whatever wincest patch coming out, it could pass as fan-made. But this is #1 pron game on Patreon, they might check around stuff a tiny bit more than random duder's who started last week and has less than 100 Patrons

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think they only care of they have to. One has to remember that DC was already suspended and that they wouldn't allow the step siblings solution to unban him.

It seems like the whole step siblings/step mom stuff is ok, if it's in the game from the beginning and that it's not enough to actually get banned, but once you managed to get your account suspended for actual incest, your game will have to be "perfect" to get it back.

Next to that it's certainly the case that DC has many people who'll report him and that he's the biggest NSFW creator on patreon, which probably makes them look a little bit closer anyway.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Can we have have a threesome in the game, with who?
These are the ones that are currently in the game:

If you chose the 'Sex Education' route with Mrs Johnson, you and Erik DP her.​
Roxxy's route includes the ability to have a foursome with Roxxy, Becca, and Misty.​
You can bang Mom/Debbie and Aunt/Diane together at Night.​
Currently, the only way to have sex with Grace includes the option to switch up and also fuck Odette.​

Other pairings that could be realized in the future:

Mrs Johnson and Anna​
Aunt Diane and Veronica​
Aunt Diane and Daisy​
June (librarian) and Ivy (masseuse)​
Maria and Tony (which would make it only the second MMF threesome)​
Eve and Odette​
Annie and Principal Smith​
Mia and Miss Ross​
There's no hint of a relationship between them, but I'd like to enjoy Micoe and Priya together​

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
These are the ones that are currently in the game:

If you chose the 'Sex Education' route with Mrs Johnson, you and Erik DP her.​
Roxxy's route includes the ability to have a foursome with Roxxy, Becca, and Misty.​
You can bang Mom/Debbie and Aunt/Diane together at Night.​
Currently, the only way to have sex with Grace includes the option to switch up and also fuck Odette.​

Other pairings that could be realized in the future:

Mrs Johnson and Anna​
Aunt Diane and Veronica​
Aunt Diane and Daisy​
June (librarian) and Ivy (masseuse)​
Maria and Tony (which would make it only the second MMF threesome)​
Eve and Odette​
Annie and Principal Smith​
Mia and Miss Ross​
There's no hint of a relationship between them, but I'd like to enjoy Micoe and Priya together​
Some possibilities:
June and Erik
Erik and Cellar/Strip Poker would offer some possibilities
Liu and Tina, Tina says something before office sex
Judith, Mia, Mrs. Ross
Lopez and Martinez
Jane, the librarian maybe with everyone who would agree
Roxxy and Eve after detention
Mrs Dewitt and Tyrone
Captain Terry and Sara (I think there is something planned)
the russian girls

And I hope for much more action with Eve and another girls.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Unless you want a 3some, most of those will not happen > and even then, most of those won't happen

June and Erik is already in-game (get them together and go to his room, they are buttnaked and cuddling)

And aside her new scene in tech build, Eve won't get anything more. Probably for ever. Her route is done, prom/dating doesn't count much either since most girls will be in them

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes