Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was checking dc's streams and the new map with all the new locations looks really cool. There are quite a few new places that used properly could be really fun.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what is that supposed to mean? hopefully he won't delay the rhonda update further
Some time ago he mentioned that they may pre-release some of the scenes earlier on top of the recent 0.20.9. update. I guess that may be it.

I was checking dc's streams and the new map with all the new locations looks really cool.
Yeah, especially the guy who suggested the lighthouse should get a reward. It adds so much atmosphere to these backgrounds...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm, triple post > check
Caps lock'd > check
Bold'd > check
Over 2 years and barely 30 posts > check
Asking for wincest patch like the last 50 dudes who can't play without notmom/notsis > check

Might be the most perfect poster to ever exist in this thread

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018

I've improved and widened the main menu background. Thought it could make a nice wallpaper! I also finished the last details for the new wide map, so here it is!
For you high tier Patrons you can get the new wallpapers on our Kompas site, here:

Will post more info tomorrow on what's coming in the tech update, the order in which the updates will be released, etc.
-DC
Nice map, wondering if DC would add more to the southern part of the map.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If someone wants to play incestified, I just started the endgame. Or I believe I did by entering the car on the hill. Just wait. I put it in my additional incest lines mod as soon I finished it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
not a huge fan of that either
but some of the dialogues in the game would have made a lot more sense if Debbie and Jenny were part of the family.
If they really wanted to avoid that taboo subject then both Frank and Debbie would have been his foster parents.
Wouldn't work either : ANY family-related hint in-game is against Patreon's TOS. Whatever spin you can think of : adopted/step/orphan/etc will get you banned. The moment it's not 2 unrelated people without any hint of anything resembling a family, it's screwed

Reactions: Madbutcher

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Hmmm, triple post > check
Caps lock'd > check
Bold'd > check
Over 2 years and barely 30 posts > check
Asking for wincest patch like the last 50 dudes who can't play without notmom/notsis > check

Might be the most perfect poster to ever exist in this thread
no perfection until he asks the "can the mom get pregnant yet?" question and calls DC a scammer

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So I searched the thread and couldn't find an answer. Was Jenny pregnancy enabled again with this last update, or is it still blocked? Reached the end of her route and not getting the mini-game. Just making sure I'm not missing something, as the wiki still has her pregnancy in there.

Reactions: FranticSantiago

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
It would be nice to get an android port of this with incest patch (both regular and additional incest lines mod) included.... we have any heroes out there?
Why would you need that simply put the normal ones here after extraction and creating the game directory

Screenshot_20210401-154254_File Manager +.jpg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So..no save compatibility..?
Save comp worked wonkily since around 0.18, no need to put it in every new update. Just don't go fulltard and skip 3 builds between trying to load your game and/or only save in 2 places and you won't ever have problems
So I searched the thread and couldn't find an answer. Was Jenny pregnancy enabled again with this last update, or is it still blocked? Reached the end of her route and not getting the mini-game. Just making sure I'm not missing something, as the wiki still has her pregnancy in there.
It was blocked in early 0.20, fixed in 0.20.5 and still works in 0.20.9 ..... You can't get her preg during her route until some random point is passed and you're far enough

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
You can't get her preg during her route until some random point is passed and you're far enough
Hmmm, I have all her scenes in the cookie jar, Also got the achievement for finishing her route, and still no pregnancy mini-game. Is it some point in the main story? I haven't advanced that much at all, wanting to get most of the side content done first. :unsure:
Nevermind, I got it. Just needed to have one more go at her after everything was unlocked. Someone should update the Wiki. (y)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes