bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Having troubles with one of the routes. Mia/Helen, I just had the whipping scene, and I can't get it to go further. The guide says I needed to advance June/Tammy to the point of getting the bag of stolen goods, which I did, but now I can't do anything. Helen still won't talk about the whip incident, Harold doesn't want the bag, Mia says nothing about anything.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Having troubles with one of the routes. Mia/Helen, I just had the whipping scene, and I can't get it to go further. The guide says I needed to advance June/Tammy to the point of getting the bag of stolen goods, which I did, but now I can't do anything. Helen still won't talk about the whip incident, Harold doesn't want the bag, Mia says nothing about anything.
Talk to Mia in science class in the morning

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
>The year is 2026
>STS finally goes gold
>Some poor soul: "Why all these references to Donald Trump? Hasn't he been dead for two years?"
>A: "Oh him vs Hillary was a pretty big meme in 2016"
>Soul: "Oh okay. That's pretty funny I suppose"

We'll eventually need another update to change the appearances of the Rump family, won't we?
I can remember quite some politicians who are out of business longer than that.

And never say Trump won't come back.

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Okay problem solved, it only works if you talk to Helen on monday apparently, which I guess is "the day after" the whipping being on a sunday, even though that was weeks ago in my game now.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I can remember quite some politicians who are out of business longer than that.

And never say Trump won't come back.
Old, obese men with anger issues, unhealthy sleeping habits and a diet consisting entirely of red meats don't exactly have the best track records for long lives.

gjjllak

Jun 2, 2020
My save is from 0.20.7 and I had just gotten the car for pizza deliveries, do I have to restart the game to play the latest patch or can I continue?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My save is from 0.20.7 and I had just gotten the car for pizza deliveries, do I have to restart the game to play the latest patch or can I continue?
I had no issues to continue using my 0.20.7 save, so it should work as long as your savegame isn't broken.

Regarding the Centaur girl, I doubt Patreon will kick up a fuss. Cloud Meadow has them and more and not a peep. The Cowgirl and Fishgirl weren't any worse than a centaur girl imo, so dunno why people say uh Zoophilia. We fuck a fishgirl and her weird tentacle pet. Ship has sailed.
I guess it was more about the fact that the lower part is 100% horse in this case, while Aqua and Daisy are quite humanized. Not that it really matters, it's likely just an april's fool trick anyway, though with DC one never knows if it'll come true at some point.

>The year is 2026
>STS finally goes gold
>Some poor soul: "Why all these references to Donald Trump? Hasn't he been dead for two years?"
>A: "Oh him vs Hillary was a pretty big meme in 2016"
>Soul: "Oh okay. That's pretty funny I suppose"

We'll eventually need another update to change the appearances of the Rump family, won't we?
I think Rump, Melonia, Iwanka and Kim actually work pretty well as characters, even if somebody has no real clue who they are. The one I personally struggle with the most is father Keeves. I'm not really that interested in movies and that's why most of the dialogs seem odd to me.

Last edited:

Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
Guys pls help me there's a bug or error when u do quest of flute in music class, I gather broken flute and blank wood but quest not continue when I go to music room and click on teacher option flute she say go find flute and when I ask Eric he always say u need to find wood and go to garage make flute,it's same as guitar..how pas that quest?

May 5, 2017
Anyone have the new wallpapers?

I've improved and widened the main menu background. Thought it could make a nice wallpaper! I also finished the last details for the new wide map, so here it is!
For you high tier Patrons you can get the new wallpapers on our Kompas site, here:

Will post more info tomorrow on what's coming in the tech update, the order in which the updates will be released, etc.
-DC

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes