MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
It's a possibility, but it's also a risk to actually make the game quite a bit worse for new players. If a player messes up the correct incest relationships, because he doesn't know or care about the incest, the exprience may potentially be bad and the story will make less sense than it should. Sure, there are some games which have some kind of background code for this case, but that wouldn't be possible here, so it would be 100% up to the player to get it right. Imagine someone typing in "girlfriend" instead of "sister" in Jenny's case... :ROFLMAO:

That's why I usually prefer the patch solution, simply because it doesn't compromise as much. You have a pretty clean and playable non-incest version and it's possible to install the incest without having to worry about the context.
I've seen a few minor issues with the patch, but, as I say, they're minor. People referring to his "family" as his "friends".

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Let me rephrase that, is there a jenny and debbie threesome?
Jenny is too much of a Cunt to do threesomes, so no. And from what I understand she never will. Though the scene with her and Roxxy definitely teased the possibility, I think a tease is all it was. :cry: Though it would be consistent with her heartless, money grubbing character, to be able to pay her to have a 3some at some point, don't you think?

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Jenny is too much of a Cunt to do threesomes, so no. And from what I understand she never will. Though the scene with her and Roxxy definitely teased the possibility, I think a tease is all it was. :cry: Though it would be consistent with her heartless, money grubbing character, to be able to pay her to have a 3some at some point, don't you think?
Idk what to think, I started this game today and I like it so far, I wanted to see that ffm if it was in the game before I finish playing today :p

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I know this is not the walktrough/gameplay thread but what was the big decision of the warehouse? or was the 'save the game' thing before it just for the agility requirement?(which is understandable as it leads to a game over)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Idk what to think, I started this game today and I like it so far, I wanted to see that ffm if it was in the game before I finish playing today :p
Yeah there are several FFM threesome scenes, a MMF threesome. a FFFM foursome. Some Cuck scenes, and Cuckqueen scenes. Jenny does not feature in any of those, and from what I understand her content is pretty much finished.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I know this is not the walktrough/gameplay thread but what was the big decision of the warehouse? or was the 'save the game' thing before it just for the agility requirement?(which is understandable as it leads to a game over)
Mostly the last part. They give you 1 last chance to go unsuck since once you get into the car, it's a 1way to the fight. Whether or not you survive is up to you, the game just lets you save scum before in case you didn't farm enough

Reactions: Gguga12

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
There are 3 Threesomes and a foursome that I know of. Also a Cuck, and Cuckqueen scene. I have not unlocked all the scenes yet though. ;)
I'm sorry but which scenes are you talking about - its been a while since I played thw whole game so I dont remember
threesomes : Grace/Odette , Diane/Debbie , Helen/Nun(does this count?) , Erik/Tammy
foursome :Becca/Missy/Roxxy
Cuck and cuckqueen scenes? idek what cuckqueen really is :/

stringfellow

Jun 5, 2019
Let me break your question into 3 questions:

Can we make a petition?
Yes
In order to force DC to do anything?
Hell No!
To Make Jenny more beautiful ?
Why, she is beautiful, making her more beautiful, if it is possible at all, would make her even a worst bitch.
You need a new pair of glasses, or maybe you've seen too much Shallow Hal
Jenny is ugly that's a fact ; and n petitions forced the creator to do anything unless you're a patron which why I posted the question here to begin with.

IZenithI

Apr 19, 2020
You need a new pair of glasses, or maybe you've seen too much Shallow Hal
Jenny is ugly that's a fact ; and n petitions forced the creator to do anything unless you're a patron which why I posted the question here to begin with.
"Jenny is ugly that's a fact" pretty subjective opinion dude :4Head:
+ Patreon "petitions" are all literally made by DC? - people just vote, no forcing?

Reactions: Snugglepuff

kire37

Dec 5, 2019
the last time i play this game is 0.19.5 . does it worth to play this game now ? like atleast 3 hours gameplay ? cos this developer take long time to update with dog shit worth of gameplay time .

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes