The Red Ed

Nov 24, 2019
Did you make the fotos and talked to everybody again?
What photo Man? I dont have the option to ask for the fake id from Terry in the first place. Talked to Roxy about getting her alcohol then to Erik , told me to go to the pier but i dont have the option to ask for the fake id. Even gave him the compas. Still nothing

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What photo Man? I dont have the option to ask for the fake id from Terry in the first place. Talked to Roxy about getting her alcohol then to Erik , told me to go to the pier but i dont have the option to ask for the fake id. Even gave him the compas. Still nothing
You'll have to go to Roxxy again first, after you've visited Erik, I believe.

Reactions: aaronburr
Jul 10, 2020
sooo just about to start v0-20-9 and want to know if my save from v0-20-7 would work fine tried to load the save it gave me some warnings , wanna know if thats normal and will work or if i should just start over , asking this because i never used a save from the previous version before .
yes i did save in the morning in the mc room
thanks in advance (y)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ That warning is normal and has been in-game since around 0.18 ..... So yes, start 0.20.9, load your save, it'll pop a few warning messages, perform some voodoo magic, maybe seem to slowdown/crash, then come up with another message telling you stuff might be wonky, you may then experience some twilight zone stuff (like Debbie's route replaying out of nowhere or some other weird stuff), just click through and you be should be ok to continue

Best case scenario, though, would be to save/load in every iteration and not skipping too much of them (0.20.7 to 0.20.8 to 0.20.9). That could change with the tech build and after, since they're recoding most of the game, but for now and until that update comes out, not skipping a build is the best option

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Looking for some help here. I have been looking to make a mod to expand the Debby story and add some content. I have extracted the game into .rpy files, used the correct version of Ren'Py SDK, made changes I want in Notepad++, and played the changes in game when using the "Launch Project" in the Ren"py SDK. All the changes I made work correctly in the game with out issues or bugs.

Here is where I run into issues. When I use the "Build Distribution" option in the Ren'Py SDK none of the changes I made persist into the build.

What am I doing wrong?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Looking for some help here. I have been looking to make a mod to expand the Debby story and add some content. I have extracted the game into .rpy files, used the correct version of Ren'Py SDK, made changes I want in Notepad++, and played the changes in game when using the "Launch Project" in the Ren"py SDK. All the changes I made work correctly in the game with out issues or bugs.

Here is where I run into issues. When I use the "Build Distribution" option in the Ren'Py SDK none of the changes I made persist into the build.

What am I doing wrong?
Isn't that a copyright violation?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Isn't that a copyright violation?
In the end it's the same as any fanart/incest patch or other mod which changes the game. In some countries that may already be a copyright issue, in others it won't. Anyway, as long as people are not trying to make money with it, DC won't be against it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In the end it's the same as any fanart/incest patch or other mod which changes the game. In some countries that may already be a copyright issue, in others it won't. Anyway, as long as people are not trying to make money with it, DC won't be against it.
I can confirm that. Asking over at their Discord would probably be a polite way to make sure.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I forgot exactly when the last time I played this game but I remember stopping patreon donation because the game was moving at a snails pace from legacy code issues. I'm assuming based on how it's moving at .1 every month or so that that hasn't changed?

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Also has the save system been fixed? Or do you still need to start from the beginning each update?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Also has the save system been fixed? Or do you still need to start from the beginning each update?
Yes, this should be possible, but sometimes you have to replay an entire path if major changes have been made.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I forgot exactly when the last time I played this game but I remember stopping patreon donation because the game was moving at a snails pace from legacy code issues. I'm assuming based on how it's moving at .1 every month or so that that hasn't changed?
The last update is one month ago so it's a bit early to unfold the "game updates too slow" rant again.
It has and you don't and additionally they provide a "skip to the new content"-new game mode.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello.... i have a small, little question on u all please, don t be rude. how i remove red corset from bag? i ask and wonder this cause on Helen part when she want this one i already have it in bag but i can t gfve her and i don t know why, how i can do to remove that red corset from bag and buy again?

vovalenin1917

Feb 24, 2019
здравствуйте.... у меня есть маленький, маленький вопрос по u все пожалуйста, не грубите. как снять красный корсет с сумки? я спрашиваю и удивляюсь этой причине со стороны Хелен, когда она хочет этого, у меня уже есть это в сумке, но я не могу взять ее, и я не знаю, почему, как я могу снять этот красный корсет из сумки и купить снова?
Welcome. Just go to the Pink store, where they will tell you that you already have a corset. Go to Helen again, maybe the next day. And everything should work out. It is possible that before the store, it is necessary to go to Sister Angelica, to whisper

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hello.... i have a small, little question on u all please, don t be rude. how i remove red corset from bag? i ask and wonder this cause on Helen part when she want this one i already have it in bag but i can t gfve her and i don t know why, how i can do to remove that red corset from bag and buy again?
I think this is the same "bug" as for a couple of other items in the game if you acquire them too early. If so, just go to Pink Store and "buy" the corset again. It will not let you and tell you that you already have it, but after this you can go to Helen and give it to her.

Reactions: aaronburr

OishiiNTR

May 17, 2018
So this game we got pregnancy and sex, but do we have anything that combines the 2 for some pregnant big bellied sex?

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes