anxmute

Jun 8, 2020
I'm stuck here, tigger fish don't come for terry

terry finally has the golden compass. what will he do now?

(I'm sorry for my bad english)

Apr 3, 2019
Hello! Was just wondering how to have sex with landlady/mom while she is sleeping AKA the cuddling scenes after doing the threesome event with Diane? Seems like am stuck at threesome only, and also wondering if threesome scene will still be available if Diane becomes pregnant? Thank you! :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello! Was just wondering how to have sex with landlady/mom while she is sleeping AKA the cuddling scenes after doing the threesome event with Diane? Seems like am stuck at threesome only, and also wondering if threesome scene will still be available if Diane becomes pregnant? Thank you! :)
Visit her late at night.

And no pregnant sex with Diane, so -- no.

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
Visit her late at night.

And no pregnant sex with Diane, so -- no.
Well technically, you can have sex with her in the barn scene during early pregnancy when she's only slightly showing, but you can't tell due to the angles of the scene.

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
The last update is one month ago so it's a bit early to unfold the "game updates too slow" rant again.

It has and you don't and additionally they provide a "skip to the new content"-new game mode.
I think the tech update is necessary for the next updates. New Locations, All old locations in widescreen. I hope if the tech update is online, the next updates comes faster. The problem of the tech update is that DC would like change all locations in Widescreens. Additionally the tech update comes with new scenes for old characters.

I like "Summertime Saga". The main story is okay but i think the side-storys are better than the main story.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone give me the insectpatch,please :_( the link in mega is no longer exit
Ah yes, the infamous insect patch to turn every girl into ants and DC stays human
I kinda finished all content but aint even got the rump thing any help? I mean literaly no content with consuela etc.
You didn't finish much if you don't have Grump/Consuela, aka the main story

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
You know what would help to solve your problem? Some details about the error you get, e.g. the exact error message...
They don't get an error, they try to activate the console by editing the 00console.rpy (which doesn't work since like 10 versions ago).
zonex1: Read

Reactions: XXPerttiXX

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, 2 years. We might not even be on Judith's build in 2 years ..... Teachers remake still needs to win a poll even before being in the update queue

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Nobody knows who wins the next poll and I think we can agree that it very likely won't take longer than 2,5 years to finish the current schedule. So saying that it certainly won't happen within the next 3 wouldn't be right. It's not very likely, but who knows what's on DC's mind.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes