Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I didn’t mean dude on dude action I mean if they added a new female character maybe a Lunch Lady
For now, there's not much point for that (just like most other random additions DC makes along the way). Once we get back to preg remakes, you'll have Roxxy/Becca/Missy/Crystal-ish in 1 and the 4 teachers/new coach in another. Already plenty of tids to go around. Maybe with Annie/Smith, but their route is more towards the Bible Black stuff under the school, so not much point for cafeteria staff again. There might be 1 for Erik's remake once he gets June, but that's still a big "if" ....... So it's either not 1 of those or DC just comes out of nowhere next week with a new reveal for lunch lady. It'll never end anyway

TGafy

May 14, 2020
is not, i already try it more than five times, on morning/afternoon, evening and is not there.
Don't know what to tell you then. In my playthrough, it was available to click even before the main story required it (just wasn't able to pick it up yet). Are you playing with cheats/mod?

Reactions: aaronburr

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ The in-game cheat mode doesn't fuck things up. Mods and tampering with the wi-fi icon can and will though (maybe not srk's)

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I for one am just happy to see Grace is getting another scene
can't wait to find out what it will be. i'm all for sex in the shower or something like that. i think someone mentioned she's going to get her own bed i wouldn't mind that either, just give me a tiny bit of build up and make it 1on1 and i'm satisfied.

Reactions: WSmith

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
Maybe with Annie/Smith, but their route is more towards the Bible Black stuff under the school,
Let's hope the game won't get as dark and violent as Bible black.
So far the game has been wholesome and I am sure many of us liked it because of that.
I know a lot of ppl like Bible black and its the very first hentai I watched but it is also the reason why I now always read the reviews before watching these kind of stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If dc wanted to make the game darker the main story with the mafia would've been the perfect oportunity to do so. The game will always be more on the wholesome/comedy side.

Reactions: aaronburr and EJW

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i saw two hours ago something new like a update of summertime saga like centaur girl new widescreen maps, where i can find it?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Dude, you need to realize stuff can be previews. And previews can be for 3+ updates ahead/might not be in the game. And you might also wanna try to read around what's coming next

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes