ec80

Aug 7, 2018
what makes me un happy is we wait 2 f#cking years pretty much for an update. and what do we get. a game that doesnt even have any new content in it reaallly. and most of the game is still unplayable. and yay next update is like september. about to give up on this shit. c#nts are never gonna finish this game
i'll repete first update in years for less of the game than we had........

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Has the game already had some progression or is it still in remake updates?
Unfortunatly it is a remake uptdate. When i play on 16/9 remake : i've only seen a few "redrawned" Arts this and there. We need to wait, probably 2 or 3 updates for new contents. (come back in 2 or 8 years for a finished product!! hehe)
You can watch dev's picaro stream to see the speed of Dark Cookies. (He is a nice, great, and honest guy!!!) But, also : the master of MILK <3

SemenDaemon

Nov 4, 2023
Screenshot 2024-08-02 172048.png Screenshot 2024-08-02 172129.png

I didn't notice the additions. Interesting. :unsure:
By the last progress timeline they haven't even jumped one milestone. Teachers is still not done. But I guess we get the Judith stuff instead? Idk it's sus.

I hope this is just to showcase the extra systems for the next update and not...well we'll see

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
View attachment 3893395 View attachment 3893397

I didn't notice the additions. Interesting. :unsure:
By the last progress timeline they haven't even jumped one milestone. Teachers is still not done. But I guess we get the Judith stuff instead? Idk it's sus.

I hope this is just to showcase the extra systems for the next update and not...well we'll see
Teachers is only Ms. Dewitt that needs further overhaul, correct? That's most likely due to Eve being part of her story (I don't count the coach because she was never part of the teacher update).

Reactions: Count Morado

luchy

Jan 6, 2019
"Unfortunatly it is a remake uptdate. When i play on 16/9 remake : i've only seen a few "redrawned" Arts this and there. We need to wait, probably 2 or 3 updates for new contents. (come back in 2 or 8 years for a finished product!! hehe)
You can watch dev's picaro stream to see the speed of Dark Cookies. (He is a nice, great, and honest guy!!!) But, also : the master of MILK <3"

Calling milk cookie honest right before admitting he is scamming is an oxymoron. this game started 8 years ago and hasn't had an actual update in 4. but his moderator buddies on this site will likely remove this comment because its the truth. thats why he has managed to maintain a ridiculous rating despite those facts. this game should be 1 star.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes