Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
A bit of a warning though:

This patch overrides original script files directly, and because of that, this patch replaces new scripts with scripts from the previous version. This will most likely block new events and scenes from triggering, and may break your saves.

Please don't blame the game in this thread if things start breaking or not happening, and instead PM Scarlet Ashbringer directly when using this patch.

Scarlet Ashbringer I'm not trying to be mean here. I really appreciate your effort, but your (unintentional) false claim that nobody had made a working incest patch before you, has resulted in your patch becoming the new go-to incest patch for a lot of people. Which is fine I guess.

All I'm asking is please be more responsible. Make a separate thread for your patch. Put proper warnings when things will most likely break.

Don't just urge people to try it and report bugs, because this patch may not even result in error messages. Instead this patch will change script logic and prevent things from happening, making it seem that the game itself is at fault. Which in turn will generate a lot of noise in this thread.

I strongly urge you to look into how the translation system works, for dialogue "incestification". Create your own incest language and go nuts.

I like your idea of creating new events like the "Sister Experience", which makes the mod stand out from the others. I recommend you look into how label/screen overrides work. That way you can inject your own events, without breaking the original game logic.

Happy coding:)
well, it is what it is, any patch modifying original scripts directly is in the same boat as you described

harbl666

Aug 24, 2020
Why on earth did they start remaking the tech? The game was really long already and could've just been finished. Everyone would've been happy, I think.

What I was hoping for next was a new game. Not the same game.

mangosok

May 27, 2019
Why on earth did they start remaking the tech? The game was really long already and could've just been finished. Everyone would've been happy, I think.

The map has been expanded. It seems that new quests are waiting for us ahead. Well, someday. Probably.

fsjal196

Jul 10, 2019

For the same reason that big developers release HD remakes, it's more efficient to make money. Here this developer has only had to reuse 90% of its assets, stamp the code to some subcontracted devs and keep squeezing the patrons.

But yeah, I too would have liked a new game from scratch with what he has learned while developing this one.

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
well, it is what it is, any patch modifying original scripts directly is in the same boat as you described
If you really want the most stable and pure incest mod/patch, you should instead be using the Additional Lines Incest Mod:

This mod is based upon the original incest patch, using a combination of changing dialogue in real-time and the translation system. Original script files are untouched. This was the first, and should have been the standard incest patch from the start imho.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018

Money of course, and a way to do even less work than before.

4.00 star(s) 365 Votes