WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
So, finally i find that heist gear of Tony, but the problem is can't click on Tony or go on him on Tuesday morning when he is at bank, why? What i can do?

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
Info for people: This is just an introduction to the characters (basicly), you have 1 scene with nudity and one with partial. It's an Alpha version so you cant do much (3 minutes of gameplay at best). But the art is spot on and if the creator really grinds out updates and works seriously hard on this then it will be a great game.
summertime saga been trying to get the land lady preg for 4 yrs no luck

• Haha
Reactions: Rando Civ

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Might add the constant whining about it and/or copy-pasting the same issue for days on end ...... Pure winner attitude of moaning no1 wanna help you and the rage-induced reply on it sure helps your case too

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Might add the constant whining about it and/or copy-pasting the same issue for days on end ...... Pure winner attitude of moaning no1 wanna help you and the rage-induced reply on it sure helps your case too
It's also a great way to wind up on people's ignore lists... Had to click on "show ignored content" to see more of the petulant attitude being displayed. :LOL:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
mhmmm....all around here are selfish? wonder, what is so dificil to answer me back on that f**kin question i was ask?
You are the selfish one. Somebody answered you that it is possible that you are the only one who has this problem and you fucked up your Game.
No one else has this problem.
Play this Game again from scratch and don't fuck up your Game again...

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Take a look at my mod for pregnant sex with Consuela, Jenny, Tina, Josephine, Iwanka, Eve, Grace and Odette.
man this made me wish for Melonia to go with a missionary sex instead, fucking her while she pregnant gonna be so fucking good.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i hate selfish people...
We're not selfish. We just don't know what's going on with your game.
Is it spewing errors? Did it generate a traceback.txt file? Those are infinitely more useful than "it no worky" posts.
Step 1: Delete ALL saved games
Step 2: Delete ALL game files
Step 3: Redownload entire game
Step 4: Play the game from scratch without mods - though srksrk 68's Naughty Tribute Mod is supposed to be safe enough
Step 5: Hope to Cockthulhu your game doesn't fuck itself again

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Him not seeing Tony for whatever reason won't throw out a traceback, the game didn't crash expecting something in the code that wasn't there. He either failed too hard at reading what the phone hints tell him or went straight past 5-6 steps in the story and wonder why it's not following him
i hate selfish people...
And we hate you, so it's even. Please never provide ample details and/or your save file next time something happens, we might be even more selfish and not even reply then. There's also the bug report/Discord you could moan to, they might answer with a "lolyourfault" or ban ......

And then there's the even more probable reason for everything : you fucked the game

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
i hate selfish people...
Haven't replied on this sub yet but I just couldn't ignore your issue. Therefore, let me warm-heartedly assure you that I too hate your attitude sooo goddamn much <3

Also yeah, not providing any useful insight in what exactly the issue is, what logs and errors you got, not trying to do the minimum effort of getting help for an issue that very much is on your end and then acting entitled and obnoxious at the same time for people not magically being able to guess the issue after your so thorough explanations.

You Sir (or Ma'am (or both (or neither))) are truly a magnificent human being :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Please do yourself a favour and help us to help you.
Supply error logs if any were generated; they'll be labelled as traceback.txt if it's actually a game error.
If there aren't any, then follow the advice I gave you three posts above yours.
I admit that the prospect of starting over completely from scratch is unappealing but sometimes it really is the only way.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 365 Votes